Families and students enrolled at William Workman High School, can register and submit deposits here for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
DEPOSIT PAYMENT DEADLINE:
October 15, 2021 Extended to October 25
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – (This step has likely already been completed in class!) Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Students must join the online AP class no later than October 15, 2021. (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit Exam Deposit – Students enrolled in AP courses and want to sit for the May 2022 exam must submit a $40 per exam non-refundable deposit between September 5, 2021 and October 15, 2021. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 3: Submit balance due -On January 15, 2022, students who successfully initiated an exam order by completing steps 1 and 2, will receive a personalized invoice for the applicable balance of fees remaining. Balance due paid in full by February 18, 2022.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be pre-ordered by completing Step 1 and Step 2 above between September 5 and October 15, 2021.
To activate the exam, log into MyAP apply the teacher issued Join Code by clicking “Add Class/Exam.” Then enter the Join Code to join the online AP Class. See FAQs for more information.
2. The total cost of each AP® exam is $96. A non-refundable deposit of $40 per exam is due by October 15, 2021. The balance of fees due will be invoiced and is due paid in full by February 18, 2022.
Each William Workman HS Students receives a $50 total scholarship towards the cost of their exam(s). This scholarship will be applied to the invoiced balance due (except in cases of fee reduction or fee waivers due to financial hardship. In that case the scholarship will be applied when submitting the deposit.)
3. The online deposit submission system accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments. There is an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the deposit form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 12, 2021.
4. Students who have successfully initiated an exam order by submitting deposit and activating the exam on MyAP, will receive on January 15, 2022 a customized digital invoice for the applicable balance due. The invoice will be emailed by APTS to the STUDENT email address provided on the deposit form (which should be the same email on their MyAP Profile). The full balance is due paid in full by February 18, 2022.
5. Refunds and cancellations are not possible.
6. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the final cost of exams significantly. If approved for the $53 per exam price, your first exam will be reduced to only $3 thanks to the Scholarship. You will submit a $40 exam deposit for exams number 2 and beyond and will be invoiced for the remaining balance due. To apply for a fee reduction, contact Mr. Purcey at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online deposit form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code. This code will reduce the final cost. Code usage will be verified. Students who are verified as eligible will not receive an invoice for any remaining balance due.
7. Any exams with a balance remaining unpaid as of February 19, 2022 will be cancelled and deactivated in MyAP and the deposit forfeited.
8. Exam day information specifics will be communicated by the school to examinees closer to the exam administration.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com