Families and students enrolled at William Workman High School, can register and submit deposits here for the 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
FEE PAYMENT DEADLINE: November 4, 2022
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – (This step has likely already been completed in class!) Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Students must join the online AP class no later than October 1, 2022.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee – Students enrolled in AP courses and want to sit for the May 2023 exam must submit exam fees between October 10, 2022 and November 4, 20202. Click below to submit the fees.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be pre-ordered by completing Step 1 and Step 2 above between October 10 and November 4, 2022.
To activate the exam, log into MyAP apply the teacher issued Join Code by clicking “Add Class/Exam.” Then enter the Join Code to join the online AP Class.
Late registration is not possible.
2. The total cost of each AP® exam is $97.
Each William Workman HS Students receives a $50 total scholarship towards the cost of their exam(s).
3. The online fee submission system accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments. There is an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the fee form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 31, 2022.
4. Refunds and cancellations are not possible.
5. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the final cost of exams significantly. If approved for the reducedper exam price, your first exam will be reduced to only $3 thanks to the Scholarship. Each additional exam will be $10. To apply for a fee reduction, contact Mr. Yi at email@example.com to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online fee form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code. This code will reduce the final cost. Code usage will be verified.
6. Any exams with no fees on file as of November 5, 2022 will be cancelled and deactivated in MyAP and not ordered.
7. Exam day information specifics will be communicated by the school to examinees closer to the exam administration.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org