Achievement Point Test Service was founded in 2010 by Elloise Bennett, a former teacher, AP®/IB® Coordinator, and school administrator, based on the idea that registration of and planning for exams should not derail the real work of a school and school staff, and that affordable digital solutions are possible!
We pride ourselves on our 24-hour customer service, our attention to detail, the turn-key set up process, and the ability to make the experience of collecting AP® Exam registrations easy and stress-free for your staff, students and parents. And we have a commitment to keeping the costs of this resource as low as possible for you!
Since its foundation, APTS has successfully completed a variety of exam registration services for both private and public schools, schools with larger and small exam registration numbers. We process over 100,000 AP® Exam registrations per year and work with client schools across the entire nation. We also offer ASVAB®, PSAT®, PLAN® and IB® Exam registration as well as custom options
Our client schools range across the USA – California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and growing. We are also proud to include in our client list several schools that number in the top 50 schools in the Nation per US News & World Report, schools such as Bergen County Academy (NJ), Pacific Collegiate School (CA), High Technology High School (NJ) and Canyon Crest Academy (CA).
We are designed BY exam coordinators, FOR exam coordinators! We know what your needs are and we meet them!
Read what is said about our services:
- I was so impressed with the customer service provided by APTS. The support, professionalism, service, ease of accounting and value went beyond expectations. I was commended by colleagues for our smooth AP testing this year but I know the accolades belong to Elloise and her team at APTS. Thank you for making me look good.
– Marianne, The Bishop’s School
- “Thank you for taking care of things for my son. He was so upset to think he would miss his AP® exam. You had the exact direction for him to keep us calm and get him into the test while keeping within the guidelines of AP® Testing regulations. You know your stuff!”
– Jill & Erik, Parents
- “I’d like to let you know, from my perspective, how smoothly everything ran this year with our AP® testing. The new on-line procedures for registration, payments, questions, etc. made my job so much easier. The communication and response time from Elloise Bennett and her team was excellent! Overall, the entire AP® test procedure was well organized, communicated clearly, and executed efficiently. For what ever my two cents are worth, this was the most enjoyable month of May and stress free AP® test process I’ve ever experienced.”
– Terese, La Costa Canyon High School, Carlsbad, CA – Staff
- “Thank you so much for being “above and beyond” helpful! It is so refreshing, especially in this day and age when such amazing service and assistance seems to be going extinct! I really appreciate it!”
– Christie, Parent