Families & students enrolled at SDH School of International Studies can register here for the 2016 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Please read through the information below and then click in “Order AP® Exams” to submit an order.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2016 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP®) EXAMINATIONS CLOSES ON MARCH 11, 2016 AT Midnight PST.
– The exam fee is $93 per exam.
– Students that qualify for a fee waiver, as per the Statement of Income Eligibility 2015-2016 Form, will pay $5 per exam. If eligible, please see your counselor to receive your Fee Reduction Code that you will need to complete the online AP® Exam registration.
– Families choosing to pay online using a credit or debit card, will be charged a one-time 3% service fee.
– Families choosing to pay cash, check or money order will not be charged the one-time service fee.
3. AP® Exam Registration and Payment:
– All exams must be pre-ordered by completing a registration form via the online registration system.
– You may choose to pay online, using a debit or credit card.
– If you choose not to pay online, but prefer paying using cash, check or money order, you must complete the online registration form and bring your confirmation email along with your cash, check, or money order and the Statement of Income Eligibility to the SDHS Finance Office. The finance clerk, Leonor Alatorre, will accept your cash, check or money orders and all forms before/after school, up until the March 11 deadline. Cash, check or money order payments should be for exactly $93 or $5 per exam depending on eligibility. You may deduct the service fee applicable to credit card transactions from your total submitted.
4. No refunds or cancellations are possible. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
5. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:45 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
6. If you are scheduled to take IB® Exam(s) that conflict with AP® Exams date/time, you will need to register for College Board’s option of AP® Late Testing. Late testing occurs between May 18-20. Make sure to carefully indicate that you need Late Testing due to IB® Conflicts on your registration form. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
7. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Ready to Order Exams? Click on ‘Order AP® Exams‘
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.