Information for Portland Public High School students and parents
2019 AP® Exam Administration
EXAM DATES: May 6-10 and 13-17
- Morning exam: ARRIVE at 7:15 AM; Check-in begins at 7:30 AM
- Afternoon exam: ARRIVE at 11:15 AM; Check in begins at 11:30 AM
Exams should conclude at approximately 11:45 (morning session) and 4:00 (afternoon session). Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
- Most AP® Exams will take place at the Portland Expo Center, (2060 N. Marine Drive, Portland OR 97217)
- AP® Chinese and AP® Japanese exams which will take place at the PPS Administration Building at 501 N. Dixon St., Portland 97227, in the Wy’East room on floor L1.
- Students testing with a College Board approved accommodation will take their exams at their high school.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND that students are dropped off, carpool or use TriMet. Students who arrive after the start of the exam will NOT be admitted.
- Expo Center MAX Station (Yellow Line)
- Visit trimet.org/tripplanner to find the best route for you.
Parking: Free Parking vouchers will be distributed at the end of the exam.