Students and families enrolled at Lake Oconee Academy can submit here payment for the 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam registration information and policies are posted below.
Please read through this information carefully.
Payment Deadline: October 28, 2022*
EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students will all activate their AP® Exams on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org by joining their MyAP AP® Classrooms using the teacher join codes (this step has been completed in class in August.)
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Submit AP Exam fees by October 28, 2022 by clicking the link below and completing the online payment form.*
1. Students choosing to take Advanced Placement (AP®) exams for the courses in which they are enrolled for 2022-2023 must submit fees by October 28, 2022.*
2. Exams are $97 each. AP Capstone course exams are $145 each.
Each student in the state of Georgia is also the recipient of ONE FREE STEM Subject exam. Exam subjects that qualify are:
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Computer Science Principles
- AP Environmental Science
- AP Physics 1: Algebra-Based
- AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based
- AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
- AP Physics C: Mechanics
- AP Statistics
3. All students must activate their MyAP Profiles and link to their AP Classrooms via http://myap.collegeboard.org (this is completed in August).
4. All students must submit exam fees corresponding to their AP Exams
Payment submission for AP® exams will be done online through APTS.
To submit fees, click on the payment form button on this page and complete the online payment form.
Fees are due paid in full by October 28, 2022.
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided in the invoice.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before October 24, 2022 to ensure timely processing.*
Late payment submission will be possible from November 16, 2022 through February 27, 2023 with a penalty fee of $40 per exam.*
No new orders/payments will be processed after February 27, 2023.
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. Please contact AP Coordinator Mr Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a fee reduction. If approved, you will receive a fee reduction discount code to apply to the online payment form. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. Fee Reduction exams will be $53 per standard exam and $101 per Capstone exam.
6. Please contact your school AP Coordinator directly for questions about exam day details at email@example.com
7. Refunds and cancellations are not possible per Lake Oconee policy.
* Students enrolled in AP Microeconomics which COMMENCES in the Spring semester are eligible to submit registration with no penalty between November 16, 2022 and February 10, 2023. Late payment fees will apply between February 11 and February 27, 2023.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-855-663-8348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org