Students and families enrolled at Lake Oconee Academy can submit here payment for the 2024 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam registration information and policies are posted below.
Please read through this information carefully.
Payment Deadline: November 3, 2023*
EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students will all activate their AP® Exams on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org by joining their MyAP AP® Classrooms using the teacher join codes (this step has been completed in class in August.)
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Submit AP Exam fees by November 3, 2023 by clicking the link below and completing the online payment form.
1. Students taking the Advanced Placement (AP®) exams for the courses in which they are enrolled for 2023-2024 must submit fees by November 3, 2023.
2. Exams are $98 each. AP Capstone course exams are $146 each.
Each student in the state of Georgia is also the recipient of ONE FREE STEM Subject exam. Exam subjects that qualify are:
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Computer Science Principles
- AP Environmental Science
- AP Physics 1: Algebra-Based
- AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based
- AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
- AP Physics C: Mechanics
- AP Precalculus
- AP Statistics
3. All students must activate their MyAP Profiles and link to their AP Classrooms via http://myap.collegeboard.org (this is completed in August).
4. All students must submit exam fees corresponding to their AP Exams
Payment submission for AP® exams will be done online through APTS.
To submit fees, click on the payment form button on this page and complete the online payment form.
Fees are due paid in full by November 3, 2023.
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided in the invoice.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before October 30, 2023 to ensure timely processing.*
Late payment submission will be possible from November 16, 2023 through February 29, 2024 with a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
No new orders/payments will be processed after February 29, 2024.
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. Please contact AP Coordinator Mr Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a fee reduction. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. If approved, you will receive a fee reduction discount code to apply to the online payment form. College Board Fee Reduction exam prices will be $53 per standard exam and $101 per Capstone exam. In addition, the state of Georgia provides each student who qualifies for a fee reduction, one standard exam ($53) at $0 price. (STEM subsidies do not apply.)
6. Please contact your school AP Coordinator directly for questions about exam day details at email@example.com
7. Refunds and cancellations are not possible per Lake Oconee policy.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-855-663-8348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org