Students and families enrolled at Lake Oconee Academy can learn here about payment submission for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam registration information and policies are posted below.
Please read through this information carefully.
EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students will all activate their AP® Exams on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org by joining their MyAP AP® Classrooms using the teacher join codes (this step has been completed in class in September.)
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Starting on April 24, 2022, students will receive a customized exam fee invoice from APTS to the email address linked on their MyAP Account. Exam fees are due paid in full by May 26, 2022.
1. Students choosing to take Advanced Placement (AP®) exams for the courses in which they are enrolled for 2021-2022 must submit fees by May 26, 2022.
2. Exams are $96 each. AP Capstone course exams are $144 each.
Each student in the state of Georgia is also the recipient of ONE FREE STEM Subject exam. Exam subjects that qualify are:
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Chemistry
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Computer Science Principles
- AP Environmental Science
- AP Physics 1: Algebra-Based
- AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based
- AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
- AP Physics C: Mechanics
- AP Statistics
3. All students must activate their MyAP Profiles and link to their AP Classrooms via http://myap.collegeboard.org (this was complete in the Fall.)
4. All students must submit exam fees corresponding to their AP Exams
Payment submission for AP® exams will be done online through APTS.
Students with active exam orders will receive on or around April 24, 2022 a custom digital invoice. Invoices will be emailed to the STUDENT email address on the student’s College Board profile.
Fees are due paid in full by May 26, 2022.
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided in the invoice.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before May 21, 2022 to ensure timely processing.*
Late payment submission is not possible.
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students and will automatically be reflected on your invoice if you have been approved for Free-Reduced Lunch status for 2021-2022. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. Fee Reduction exams will be $53 per standard exam and $101 per Capstone exam.
6. Please contact your school AP Coordinator directly for questions about exam day details at email@example.com
7. Refunds are not possible.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-855-663-8348 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org