Students and families enrolled at Medfield High School can register here for the 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) Exams. The AP Exam registration information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully before placing your order.
Registration Deadline: March 7, 2019, midnight EST.
1. All registration for AP exams will be done online through APTS. There is no paper registration.
2.Please note that in the Medfield High School 2018-2019 Program of Studies, “Part of fulfilling course expectations” in AP classes is to sit for the AP exam. Any family in need of financial assistance should contact their child’s guidance counselor.
3. The cost per exam is $100. Students must register and pay for the test between January 22, 2019 and March 7, 2019.
Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing of mail in payments is March 2, 2019. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the APTS online registration form as well as the follow up email sent to the parent email address provided on the form.
4. Per College Board regulations: students MAY NOT take both the AP Calculus AB and the AP Calculus BC exams in the same calendar year.
5. Students who have been previously approved for College Board Testing Accommodations will take their exams with specified accommodations. During registration you will be prompted to include your child’s SSD (Services for Students with Disabilities) number. This number can be found on the College Board letter of SSD approval. If you are on a 504 or IEP but DO NOT have an SSD number, you will not be provided with accommodations.
6. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:45 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:45 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP Exam early.
7. Refunds: In extenuating circumstances, if an AP exam is not take due to injury or illness, families will be refunded as approved back to their method of payment. Refunds will be processed by May 30, 2019.
8. Please read the College Board AP Bulletin for Parents and Students
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com