2023-2024 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam payment submission information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
Payment Submission Deadline: October 30, 2023
1. The cost per exam is $99.
2. Payment Submission: The payment window is from October 1, 2023 to October 30, 2023.
Students with active exams on the College Board MyAP System (http://myap.collegeboard.org) by the Latin School ordering deadline of September 25, 2023, will receive on October 1, 2023 a personalized digital invoice for those exams. The invoice will be sent to the student email address listed on their College Board MyAP Accounts.
Payment can be submitted online via a credit or debit card by clicking on the live link (Pay Now Button) in the invoice email or by mailing a check or money order (directions included in the invoice email.) Credit card/debit card payments incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. There’s no processing fee for mail in payments.
Postmark deadline for payment is October 25, 2023 to ensure timely processing by the October 30, 2023 deadline.
Late registration is possible from November 16, 2023 to March 1, 2024 with a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
All fees must be paid in full by the applicable deadlines or the student will not be eligible to sit for the exam(s).
3. Fee reductions/Financial Assistance: Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. Approved students will receive a modified invoice. If you received an invoice for the full fees and believe you are eligible for a reduction, please contact AP Coordinator, Ms. Vela at email@example.com for a review of your file. An adjusted invoice will be issued if necessary.
4. Adding Exams: Students who want to add an exam after November 16, 2023 to their MyAP Account will incur a $40 late add/late registration fee per exam. To add an exam, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request a modified invoice. Include in the email your name, name of your school, invoice number or AP ID and the title of the exam to add. Once the late fee is confirmed paid, the exam will be activated on MyAP. The deadline to request an exam to be added is March 1, 2024.
5. Cancelling Exams: Students who decide to cancel an exam after November 10, 2023 will be liable for a $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee. To cancel/remove an exam from your invoice, email email@example.com no later than April 1, 2024. Include in the email your name, name of your school, invoice number or AP ID and the title of the exam to cancel. Your invoice will be adjusted. If you have already paid the full exam fee, you will be refunded minus the College Board $40 cancellation penalty fee. If you have not paid fees, you will be liable for the $40 College Board cancellation fee. No cancellations or refunds will be processed after April 1, 2024. No shows on exam day are not eligible for any refund. (Credit and debit card fees are non-refundable.)
6. Please make sure to review the College Board regulations and exam information by visiting http://myap.collegeboard.org
7. If you have not received your invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reissue.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to email@example.com