Exam Fee: $20
Registration Deadline: September 9, 2019
No late registration possible. No refunds are possible.
- Why take the PSAT/NMSQT® exam?
- The PSAT/NMSQT® provides students and educators with the chance to check in on progress toward college and career readiness and success. It serves as an excellent way for students to preview and practice for the SAT®, because it is tightly aligned with the new SAT®.
- The PSAT/NMSQT® in grade 11 serves as the qualifying exam for the National Merit Scholarship program. Practice in grade 9 and 10 is therefore a tool to prepare for the crucial grade 11 year.
- Fee Reductions
- Fee Reductions are available for qualified grade 11 students. Please see Assistant Principal Mr. Ross for more information. Approved students will receive a Fee Reduction Code to apply to the only registration form. Fee Reduction Code must be obtained before registration.
- Payment Methods
- Payment may be submitted at the end of the online registration form using either credit/debit card (online), or mail in of a check or money order. Online payments do include a small online processing fee. Mail in payments do not have an additional fee, but postmark deadlines do apply. Additional information and instructions available on the registration form.
Questions or need assistance? Please call us at 1-855-663-8348 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org