Senior students enrolled currently in Houston HS, Germantown, TN, can submit their 2019-2020 Parking Pass Order on this page.
- Student parking is restricted to seniors only at this time. Once a senior registers and pays for their pass online, they must present a copy of their drivers license during one of the lunches by Thursday, August 15th in order to receive their parking tag.
- If there are any spaces left after seniors purchase their passes, a lottery will be held for juniors to enter for the opportunity to purchase any remaining spaces. Any junior who will have a drivers license by Friday, August 16th may enter the lottery. Juniors can enter the lottery at any time between now and Thursday, August 15th at 3pm. Please visit http://bit.ly/
juniorlottery to enter your name in the lottery. Lottery winners will be notified on Friday morning, August 16th. Winners will have until Wednesday, August 21st to register and pay for their parking space online. Once the online component is completed, students must show a copy of their drivers license during one of the lunches in order to pick up their parking tag.
- No 9th or 10th graders are eligible to purchase parking passes.
Before continuing to your permit purchase, review carefully the following HHS Parking Pass Regulations and Expectations (You will be required to digitally sign acknowledgement that you have read and understood these expectations):
- I must display my hangtag on the rear-view mirror at all times.
- I may not:
- skip school or leave campus without permission.
- assist someone in leaving campus.
- sell, give, loan, or receive a hangtag from another student.
- I will not receive a refund if I violate this parking agreement.
- I am expected to be alert and courteous to other drivers and pedestrians.
- I am responsible for my vehicle and all the items in my vehicle. My vehicle is subject to search while on Houston High School property.
- Should I receive a long-term suspension, my assigned parking spot will be assigned to another student and I will not be reissued another assigned parking spot.
- I am not allowed to go to my car during the school day without permission.
- I understand the speed limit is 5 MPH in all parking lots.
- Any top 75 senior wishing to paint their spot, must turn in a drawing of their proposed artwork to Mr. Ross for approval before painting their spot. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the spot and parking pass.
For assistance with the purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.