Cost per exam: $135
Registration Deadline: October 15, 2018
No late orders will be accepted.
NEW TWO STEP PROCESS TO ORDER AP EXAMS
|Step 1||Submit AP Exam Payment via the link below before October 15.|
|Step 2||Students must JOIN an Exam Section on https://myap.collegeboard.org - To access the site, create or use a current College Board Profile. Students will receive JOIN CODES via email after successful exam payment. JOIN the Exam Section on or before October 16.|
1. To being the registration process, students submit payment at ‘Submit Payment for Your AP Exams’ link on this website. Payment can be submitted online with credit or debit card.
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 15, 2018 for the MAY 2019 Exams.
2. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel with written notification by midnight October 31, 2018, will receive a full refund. As of November 1 and through February 28, a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 will be retained for all exams that are ordered. No exchange or re-selling of tests. To cancel your exam send an email to email@example.com and include your name, name of the school you attend, and name of the exam you want to cancel. No shows are not eligible for refund. No cancellations will be eligible for any refund after February 28.
3. Within 24-hours of successful payment processing, students will receive an email with STEP TWO instructions. Students will visit http://myap.collegeboard.org and log in using their College Board Profile accounts. (College Board Profiles are the accounts used to collect previous years’ AP scores, SAT scores or PSAT scores. If no account exists, the student should create one.)
Students will then “JOIN” the Exam Section through the local area school with which High Bluff Academy partners to administer AP Exams. The JOIN CODE will be provided in the email sent to the student after payment. The JOIN CODE should be applied for EACH exam the student is registering for. DEADLINE TO JOIN THE EXAM SECTION IS OCTOBER 16.
Without BOTH payment AND completing the JOIN process, an exam will not be ordered for the student.
4. Exam location information will be emailed out to you approximately one to two weeks before the exam. Nearly all exams will be in conjunction with schools in the local area and are administered at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.
Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. for afternoon exams and will take approximately 30 minutes. Students will then complete exam identification information, which takes approximately 30 minutes. So please make sure that you are in the room on time since every minute before the exam timing begins also counts! Morning exam administration will begin at 8am and afternoon at 12:15 p.m. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately 4 hours. Please notify your coaches of AP Test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
5. Students must bring a CURRENT picture ID card, two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP Test Site Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries to the AP test room. Without picture ID a student WILL NOT be admitted. CELL PHONES, SMARTWATCHES, BACKPACKS, PURSES OR BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN TESTING CENTERS. We recommend those are left at home or in your vehicle. Admission tickets are not needed.
6. Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. Consequences include removal from exam and cancellation of scores. See Test Site Regulations for specific details.
For more information such as a schedule of exams offered, and directions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org