Students and Families enrolled in Central High School can register here for the 2019 Advanced Placement (AP®) Administration.
Deadline: March 22, 2019 (Midnight EST)
Exam Fees: $94 per exam
1. The cost of each AP® Exam is $94.00 each. Please read through the information below and then click on “Register for AP® Exams” to submit your order. Registration Deadline is March 22, 2019 (midnight EST).
Late registration is possible between March 23 and April 8 but with a penalty of $55 late fee per exam (set by College Board.) No exam orders will be able to be accepted after April 8, midnight EST.
CHS does not accept outside/homeschool students for AP® exams.
2. Payment for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online registration form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the parent email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in payment processing is March 18, 2019.
3. Fee reduction/assistance – Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, please submit the AP® Fee Waiver Application Form (Linked here) to Ms. Poulsen. Once eligibility has been confirmed, you will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will reduce the price of the exam(s) on the registration form to the appropriate amount.
4. Refunds are not possible.
5. College and universities with AP® Credit Policies can be found on the College Board’s website AP® Credit Search site – It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the college they plan to attend will accept AP® credit and submit scores to their university/college of choice. Current school board policy states that you must take the exam in order to earn additional points on the final student grade point average.
AP® exam program information is available in the College Board “AP® Bulletin for Students and Parents.” Students are encouraged to review it.
Technical Assistance needed? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348 (Mon-Friday 7am -6pm EST, Sat- Sun 9am-6pm EST)