Families and students enrolled at West Milford Township HS, can submit fees here for the May 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on https://myap.collegeboard.org (regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP® Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources.) To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (Completed in Class in September).
Step 2: Submit exam fees by October 29, 2021 by clicking on the link below.
Late registration with a $20 per exam late registration fee is available from November 18 until the final deadline: November 29, 2021.
GENERAL POLICIES AND INFORMATION:
1. The cost per test is $60 for West Milford High School Students. Fees are due by October 29, 2021. NO late submissions are possible.
*As of November 18, 2021 a late registration period has been added. Late registration with a $20 per exam late registration fee is available until the final deadline: November 29, 2021.
2. To submit the exam fees, click on Submit AP® Exam Fees
3. Fee submission may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your email summary. If you are paying by check or money order please know that your payment will not be considered complete until the payment is received; the postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 26, 2021.
4. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. All students will submit the $60 exam fee in advance of the October 29 deadline to have an active exam order, regardless of fee status. Students who are officially qualified as Free and Reduced Lunch eligible who are confirmed to have participated in May, will automatically receive back their $60 as a refund in June. If you are not sure if you are approved for this reduced status, you can check with your school site AP Coordinator, Ms. Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org – No action is needed on the payment form.
5. Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your case manager or counselor to review your status. Application for accommodations takes approximately 7 weeks – your request for accommodations must be submitted by your case manager to College Board no later than January 18, 2022. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
6. Cancellation – exam cancellations/refunds are not possible for West Milford HS Students.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com