Families and students enrolled at West Milford Township HS, can submit fees here for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on https://myap.collegeboard.org (regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP® Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources.) To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (Completed in Class in September).
Step 2: Submit exam fees by October 28, 2020 by clicking on the link below.
GENERAL POLICIES AND INFORMATION:
1. The cost per test is $62 for West Milford High School Students. Fees are due by October 28, 2020. NO late submissions are possible.
2. To submit the exam fees, click on Submit AP® Exam Fees
3. Fee submission may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your email summary. If you are paying by check or money order please know that your payment will not be considered complete until the payment is received; the postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 24, 2020.
4. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, contact your counselor before completing the payment form. Approval may take several days so it is critical to apply early. Students eligible for Free & Reduced Lunch receive a discount from College Board. In past years, the State of NJ has subsidized an additional fee reduction for these students. If that is the case again this year, those students will automatically receive a refund equal to the amount of the state subsidy.
5. Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your case manager or counselor to review your status. Application for accommodations takes approximately 7 weeks – your request for accommodations must be submitted by your case manager to College Board no later than January 15, 2020. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
6. Per College Board regulations, students MAY NOT take both the AP® Calculus AB and the AP® Calculus BC exams in the same calendar year.
7. Students wishing to take the AP® Physics C exams will be charged for each separate exam.
8. Cancellation – exam cancellations/refunds are not possible for West Milford HS Students.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org