Please read carefully through all information below.
Registration Deadline: March 22, 2019 (Midnight, MST)
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2019 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMINATIONS RUNS FROM FEBRUARY 1, 2019 TO AT MIDNIGHT, MARCH 22, 2019.
2. The cost of the first and/or second AP exam is $94. Additional exams are discounted to $85 per exam. Please read through the information below and then click in “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
3. No late registration is possible.
4. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card. A 3% online payment fee is added to the cost of the exams for online payment only. To submit an order using a check or money order, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Mail in payments must be postmarked on or before March 18, 2019 to ensure timely processing.
5. All students who are registered for an AP Exam must attend a mandatory Pre-Administration session on either April 23 before school or April 24 after school, in the cafeteria. This session is to complete required identification information on your exam materials. Students will select a session to attend when completing the online registration form.
6. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel must submit a written request to email@example.com – include the student’s name, Manzano HS name, and the name of the exam the students wishes to cancel. A non-refundable deposit of $15 will be retained per exam. To be eligible for the partial refund, students must submit written notification no later than April 25. Cancellation requests after April 25 will not be accepted.
5. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, see Ms. Baca to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online registration form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code to reduce the exam price appropriately. The balance due can then be paid online or by mail in.
6. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam promptly at 7:30 AM for check in. You are expected to be in your seat for exam material distribution for the morning exams promptly at 7:45 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12:15PM for check in. You are expected to be in your seat promptly at 12:30 PM for afternoon exam material distribution. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed and material are distributed to students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration has begun will not be admitted. No exceptions.
Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly for transportation since the exams will not end at the same time as the regular school day. (Approximate end time for afternoon exams is 4pm.)
Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
7. For information regarding testing rooms and locations, please check your school’s website in April.
Special Note: Due to the conflict with Manzano HS Graduation, ALL students will take the AP Macroeconomics exam on the special alternate exam date: May 24 at 12:15pm
8. Please bring the following to your AP exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries.
9. Cell phones, smartwatches, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
10. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Ready to Order Exams? Click on Order AP Exams below.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com