Exam Order Deadline: November 1, 2021
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Fall Deadline to activate your exam is November 1, 2021*. (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – Students choosing to take the optional exams must submit exam fees between September 20, 2021 and November 1, 2021*. Click below to submit the fees.
- AP® Exams are voluntary exams and a student’s enrollment and participation in the AP® course does not ensure he/she will pass the exam. Not all universities accept AP® credit (please consult with the universities to which your child is applying for their specific policies in AP® credit).
- The full payment of $98 per exam ($146 per Capstone Exam.)
- All exam orders must be initiated by November 1* by completing step 1 and 2 above (see FAQs for more details.)
- Students who successfully initiated an exam order by completing steps 1 and 2 will receive a custom invoice via email in December (to the parent email address provided on the deposit payment form.) The balance of fees are due paid in full by March 1, 2021.
- If you are taking more than one AP® exam, please feel free to submit multiple payment forms (splitting exams over multiple forms). All payments being made in full by November 1, 2021 to avoid penalty fees.*
- Exam fees can be submitted online by completing the online payment form at the link below and submitted fees with a debit or credit card OR by mailing in a check or money order. An online processing fee of 3.1% is added to the fee if you are paying with a debit or credit card. If you wish to pay by check, please select“Mail In” on the payment form to mail a check or money order in. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing for your fees is October 27, 2021. No processing fee is charged for mailing in a payment. (Detailed instructions will be provided in your summary email as well as your balance due invoice.)
- NO payments will be accepted on campus.
- Students who miss the November 1 deadline and want to add an exam, will be able to do so between November 16 and March 4, 2022 for a penalty fee of $40 per exam.* No exam orders will be accepted after March 4, 2022.
- If you qualify or think you qualify for a fee reduction, please contact Ms. Thigpen at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Application for fee reduction should be made before the deposit submission deadline. See FAQs for more information.
- Refunds and Cancellations:
- Students who decide to cancel their exam before November 1, 2021 are eligible for a full refund of the exam fees. (Debit and credit card fees are non-refundable.)
- Students who decide to cancel their exam after November 1, 2021 and before March 4, 2022 are eligible for a partial refund of the exam fees. (A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee and $2 processing fee will be deducted. Debit and credit card fees are non-refundable.)
- Students who submitted exam orders at a reduced price that is less than the $40 College Board cancellation fee and cancel after November 1, 2021 will be billed for the fee difference to their school accounts.
- No refunds will be processed after March 4, 2022
- To request a refund, please email email@example.com with your student’s name, name of Liberty High School, and the title of the exam to be cancelled.
* Students enrolled in the Spring Semester AP US Government course have alternate deadlines since the course COMMENCES in January. Students enrolled in this course that COMMENCE in the Spring, will register between January 3, 2022 and February 25, 2022 without penalty fees.
For questions or assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.