Welcome to Heritage High School AP® Exam Registration.
Please make sure that you read through all of the HHS conditions regarding the AP® exam administration for May 2020.
Registration Deadline: October 30, 2019
NEW Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – Submit a $40 per exam deposit between August 1 and October 30, 2019. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Deadline to activate your exam is November 1, 2019. (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 3: Submit balance due -In December, students who successfully initiated an exam order by completing steps 1 and 2, will receive a personalized invoice for the balance of fees due via email. Balance due paid in full by March 1, 2020.
- AP® Exams are voluntary exams and a student’s enrollment and participation in the AP® course does not ensure he/she will pass the exam. Not all universities accept AP® credit (please consult with the universities to which your child is applying for their specific policies in AP® credit).
- The full payment of $96 per exam ($144 per Capstone Exam.)
- All exam orders must be initiated by October 30, 2019* by completing step 1 and 2 above (see FAQs for more details.)
- Students who successfully initiated an exam order by completing steps 1 and 2 will receive a custom invoice via email in December (to the parent email address provided on the deposit payment form.) The balance of fees are due paid in full by March 1, 2020. A penalty fee will apply between March 2 and March 10 of $40 per exam.
- If you are taking more than one AP® exam, please feel free to make payments towards your balance due, with all payments being made by March 10, 2020
- Both deposit submission and payment of the balance due can be submitted online with a debit or credit card OR by mailing in a check or money order. An online processing fee of 3% is added to the fee if you are paying with a debit or credit card. If you wish to pay by check, please select “Mail In” on the deposit form to mail a check or money order in. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing for your deposit is October 26, 2019. No processing fee is charged for mailing in a payment. (Detailed instructions will be provided in your summary email as well as your balance due invoice.)
- NO payments will be accepted on campus.
- Any AP® exam ordered after March 27, 2019, will include a late fee of $54 per exam charged by the College Board.
- The school’s deadline for ordering late AP® exams from College Board is October 30, 2019. We will not be able to initiate any new AP® exam orders after this date.*
- If you qualify or think you qualify for a fee reduction, please contact Ms. Winford (email@example.com) for further information. Application for fee reduction should be made before the deposit submission deadline. See FAQs for more information.
- If you request a refund for an exam, a $40.00 fee per exam will be deducted from the amount refunded, to cover cost of the returned exam. No refunds can be given after April 30, 2020. To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your student’s name, name of Heritage High School, and the title of the exam to be cancelled.
- If your child misses an AP® test for any reason, other than a medical emergency where a doctor’s note must be provided, and would like to take an alternate exam, there will be a cost of $80.00 to cover the cost of the alternate exam. Alternate AP® Tests cannot be ordered after May 15th. Please contact Ms. Winford regarding alternate testing.
* Students enrolled in the Spring Semester AP US Government and AP Macroeconomics have alternate deadlines since the course commences in January. Please see FAQs for more details.
For questions or assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.