Welcome to Heritage High School AP® Exam Registration.
Please make sure that you read through all of the HHS conditions regarding the AP® exam administration for May 2023.
Fall Exam Order Activation Deadline: October 28, 2022*
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Fall Deadline to activate your exam is October 28, 2022*. (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee – Submit exam fees between September 1 and October 28, 2022*. Click below to submit the exams fees.
- AP® Exams are voluntary exams and a student’s enrollment and participation in the AP® course does not ensure he/she will pass the exam. Not all universities accept AP® credit (please consult with the universities to which your child is applying for their specific policies in AP® credit).
- The exam fee for 2023 Exams are $98 per exam ($146 per Capstone Exam.)
- All exam orders must be submitted by October 28, 2022* by completing step 1 and 2 above (see FAQs for more details.)
- If you are taking more than one AP® exam, please feel free to submit multiple payment forms (splitting exams over multiple forms) or contacting APTS for assistance for split payments. All payments being made in full by October 28, 2022 to avoid penalty fees.*
- Exam fees can be submitted online by completing the online payment form at the link below and submitted fees with a debit or credit card OR by mailing in a check or money order. An online processing fee of 3.1% is added to the fee if you are paying with a debit or credit card. If you wish to pay by check, please select “Mail In” on the payment form to mail a check or money order in. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing for your fees is October 24, 2022. No processing fee is charged for mailing in a payment. (Detailed instructions will be provided in your summary email.)
- NO payments will be accepted on campus.
- Students who miss the October 28 deadline and want to add an exam, will be able to do so between November 15 and March 12, 2023 for a penalty fee of $40 per exam.* No exam orders will be accepted after March 12, 2023.
- The school’s deadline for ordering late AP® exams from College Board is October 28, 2022.
- If you qualify or think you qualify for a fee reduction, please contact Ms. Evans-James at email@example.com for further information. Application for fee reduction should be made before the payment submission deadline. See FAQs for more information.
- Students who decide to cancel their exam before November 5, 2022 are eligible for a full refund of the exam fees. (Debit and credit card fees are non-refundable.)
- Students who decide to cancel their exam after November 5, 2022 and before March 12, 2023 (midnight PST) are eligible for a partial refund of the exam fees. (A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee will be deducted. Debit and credit card fees are non-refundable.)
- Students who submitted exam orders at a reduced price that is less than the $40 College Board cancellation fee and cancel after October November 5, 2022 will be billed for the cancellation fee to their school accounts.
- No refunds will be processed after March 12, 2023.
- To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your student’s name, name of Heritage High School, and the title of the exam to be cancelled.
- If your child misses an AP® test for any reason, other than a medical emergency where a doctor’s note must be provided, and would like to take an alternate exam, there will be a cost of $80.00 to cover the cost of the alternate exam. Alternate AP® Tests cannot be ordered after May 15th. Please contact Ms. Winford regarding alternate testing.
* Students enrolled in the Spring Semester AP Macroeconomics have alternate deadlines since the course COMMENCES in January. Students enrolled in this course that COMMENCE in the Spring, will register between January 9, 2023 and February 24, 2023. Please see FAQs for more details.
For questions or assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.