Students enrolled at The Bush School may register here for the 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Registration Window: September 12 – November 1, 2022
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR EXAM ORDERING:
Step 1: Submit Exam Fees – To indicate intention and commitment to take an AP® exam in the May 2023 AP® Exam administration, a $100 per exam fee must be paid by November 1, 2022. Click below to submit the fees.
Step 2: Activate Exam on MyAP – Students who successfully submit an exam fee will receive a “Next Steps” email that will direct them to log into the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org using their College Board accounts. Each subject will have an Exam Join Code (access code) to apply to the MyAP site to activate the exam. (See FAQs for more information.) Deadline to activate an exam: November 1, 2022
1. To register for a May 2023 AP® Exam, students must submit an Exam Fee payment form and applicable fees between September 12 and November 1, 2022.
2. The cost of each exam is $100.
- Late registration is possible from November 16, 2022 to March 5, 2023, with a penalty fee of $40 per exam added to the $100 cost of the exam (bringing the total cost of each exam to $140).
3. All fee payments for AP® tests will be done online through APTS by clicking on Submit AP® Exam Fees
Fee payments for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your email order summary. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing is October 25, 2022. Late registration is possible only via online payment.
4. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you qualify for a fee waiver for the SAT or the ACT, you also qualify for a fee reduction for AP Exams. Please contact the College Counseling Office on the third floor or email Meg Manning at email@example.com for eligibility confirmation and to be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that you can apply to the Payment Form on this site to reduce the price.
5. All students who have successfully submitted an exam fee must ALSO complete the AP®Exam Registration process by activating the exam on the College Board MyAP website at https://myap.collegeboard.org by JOINING their AP® Exam Group on the MyAP site. Exam Join Codes for the Exam Group will be issued via a ‘Next Steps’ email to the STUDENT Email address provided on the payment form.
Students will log into the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org with their College Board Profile accounts (see FAQs for more information,) complete/update the online registration and personal information screens, and apply the Join Code for each of the exam subjects they will be taking in May 2023.
BOTH exam payment submission and exam activation on MyAP (myap.collegeboard.org) are needed for the exam to be ordered.
6. Cancellation policy: Students who withdraw from the exam before November 2, 2022 will be eligible for a refund of the exam fee minus a $2 processing fee. Students who cancel after November 2, 2022 and before 11:59pm on March 5, 2023 will be eligible for a refund of the exam fee minus a $2 processing fee and a $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee.
- Credit card processing fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellations on or after March 6, 2023 will not receive any refunds.
- To cancel your exam, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, our school name, and the name of the exam(s) you wish to cancel.
7. Students seeking accommodations must have advanced approval from the College Board. Please speak with one of The Bush School Learning Specialists, Sara Carter or Brit Pauser, as soon as possible. Deadlines apply.
If you need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.