May 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam payment information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
Fall Payment Submission Deadline: November 3, 2023
Spring Payment Submission Deadline: March 1, 2024
EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students will activate their AP® Exams in the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org by joining the AP Class using the Join Code. An active College Board profile log in will be needed (see FAQs for more information.) This step will be completed in class before September 20, 2023.
Step 2: Submit exam fees – On or around September 29, 2023, students with an active exam on MyAP will receive from APTS via email their customized exam fee invoice. Exam fees are due paid in full by November 3, 2023.*
1. Activate exam: To activate an AP® Exam order for the May 2023 exam administration, students will log into or create their College Board profiles via http://myap.collegeboard.org
To link their exam subject to their profiles, students will receive from each of their AP® teachers a Join Code (or access code). Join Codes are subject, teacher and class period specific. Students will JOIN their AP Classes at the start of the year with this join code.
The MyAP system will prompt students to complete a MyAP Profile – please make sure to enter your full legal name, the correct school of attendance, your student ID number, and an email address able to receive of important alerts from College Board and APTS. (It should be an email address frequently checked and which you can access beyond high school.)
Note: This step has likely already occurred in class in September!
2. Fee submission: Payment submission for AP® exams will be done through APTS. Students with active exam orders will receive on or around September 29, 2023 a custom digital invoice. Invoices will be emailed to the email address on the student’s College Board profile.
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided in the invoice. Payment is due by November 3, 2023 at 11:59pm PST.*
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before October 30, 2022 to ensure timely processing.
Any exams with payment outstanding on November 4, 2023 will be deactivated and cancelled in MyAP. Late activation or reactivation of an exam will incur a $40 penalty fee. No exam activations will be processed after March 1, 2023.*
3. The cost per exam is $98. Glen A. Wilson students will all receive a one-time $50 Scholarship that will be applied to their invoiced balance due.
5. Late activation or reactivation of an exam will incur a $40 penalty fee. Late registration can be requested starting November 16, 2023. No exam activations will be processed after March 1, 2024.
6. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students and will reduce the cost of exams to $53 per exam (before the scholarship is applied) for one exam, and $10 per exam for all additional exams. The student’s invoice will automatically reflect the fee reduction.
7. Cancellations/Refunds: Students who choose to cancel an exam may do so through end of the day on March 30, 2024 by emailing the APTS cancellation desk at firstname.lastname@example.org – include in the email the student name, name of the school and the title of the exam to cancel. Requests submitted by March 30, 2024 will be eligible for a partial refund. A $40 per exam cancellation fee is charged by College Board and will be retained from the exam fee refund. Credit and debit card fees are non-refundable.
*Students enrolled in any courses that COMMENCE in the Spring semester will be able to activate the exam in MyAP when the course commences. These students and these students only will be able to submit fees in the Spring with no penalty. Students in Spring courses will receive on January 30, 2024 an invoice for the Spring courses’ corresponding exam. Deadline for payment submission for the Spring semester is March 1, 2024.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-855-663-8348 or send an email to email@example.com