Students and Families enrolled in Wilson High School (PA) can submit here exam fees for the for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Registration Deadline: October 29, 2021
Deadlines and Procedures:
Please read this document in it’s entirety before completing the AP Deposit Form.
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by Joining their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) October 29, 2021 deadline to activate your exam.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – Submit a non-refundable $40 per exam deposit by October 29, 2021. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 3: Submit balance due – Students who successfully activated an exam by completing both steps above will receive a personalized invoice for the balance of fees due via email. Balance due paid in full by January 21, 2022.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance. Registration for the 2022 AP® Exams runs from September 15, 2021 through October 29, 2021. (11:59pm EST).
The cost of each AP® Exam is $96. (Capstone exams are $144 each.)
No late registration is possible.
2. To successfully initiate an exam order, students will need to Activate the exam on the College Board MyAP website AND submit a non-refundable exam deposit of $40 by October 29, 2021.
Students will need a Join Code (access code) to complete the activation step – Join Codes will be issued by your AP® Course teacher in September. Joining the online AP® Class on MyAP will activate the exam and provide access to the College Board resources now available on MyAP.
To Submit the Exam Deposit and complete activation of an exam order, students may click on the link on this page. Deposits are submitted via the APTS AP® Exam Payment form, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well the option to mail in a payment. To submit a deposit payment using check or money order, please complete the payment form online at the link below, and follow the directions to mail your payment form and payment of $40 per exam to the address on your confirmation email. There is no service fee for submitting deposit payment with a check or money order via US mail. Deadline to postmark mail in deposit payments and ensure timely processing is October 26, 2021.
All students must complete the online Exam Deposit form on this site to complete the process.
3. Students who have successfully initiated an exam order by activating the exam AND submitting a deposit fee per exam, will receive in January a customized digital invoice for the applicable balance due. Invoices will be sent to the PARENT email address provided on the deposit form.
Deadline to submit the full balance of fees for your exams is January 21, 2022.
Payment can be submitted online with a debit or credit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided on the digital invoice. It is possible to submit partial payments towards the exam balance due.
All exams that have an outstanding balance due at the end of the day of January 21, 2022 (11:59pm EST), will be de-activated and the non-refundable deposit will be forfeited. Exams cannot be re-activated.
4. The deposit(s) are/is non-refundable after November 12, 2021. Students who withdraw from their courses after November 12, 2021 and before March 7, 2022 will be eligible for a partial refund: the deposit will be forfeited. Students who are eligible for a fee waiver will owe a $40 cancellation penalty fee and will be billed by the school for those fees if they cancel or no show for an exam. No refunds or cancellations will be processed after March 7, 2022. To cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student name, name of the school, and the title of the exam to cancel. Cancellations may take up to 72-hrs to process, so make sure to submit your request in a timely manner.
5. Fee Reductions and Financial Assistance:
– ALL students need to complete the online deposit form.
– Fee Waivers sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify for the Federal Free-Reduced Lunch Program. To waive the cost of your exam(s), please make sure to complete the online deposit form and to carefully select YES, that you participate in the Free-Reduced Lunch Program. (All students’ Free-Reduced Lunch Program participation will be verified to finalized their order.)
– Students who do not qualify for the Federal Free-Reduced Lunch Program but are in need of Financial Assistance towards the cost of their AP® Exams may complete an application for aid by clicking HERE. Submit the completed application to Mrs. Andrieux BEFORE completing your deposit form. Students eligible for financial assistance will be issued a fee assistance code to apply to their online AP® deposit form. Students will submit the $40 per exam deposit, but will have a modified invoice issued in January for their adjusted balance due.
6. Late Registrations: Students who miss the October 29, 2021 deadline may submit a penalty registration starting November 16, 2021 and through January 21, 2022. A penalty fee of $40 per exam will be levied. During late registration the full exam fee ($96) plus late fee of $40 will be collected at once.
7. Exam Accommodations: Only students who have been approved for College Board Special Accommodations may take AP® exams with extended time or other accommodations. Deadline to apply for accommodations is January 18, 2022. Please contact your School Counselor or Mrs. Andrieux for more information.
8. Exam location information will be distributed to examinees in April by the school.
9. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same date and time, please continue your registration as normal. At the close of registration, your school will review exam conflicts and you will be contacted regarding the late test date assignment for one of the exams.
10. Please Note: Per College Board regulations, students may not take both AP® Calculus AB and BC in the same calendar year. And students taking the AP® Computer Science Principles course, AP® Research course or AP® Seminar course must submit to College Board the required in-class assessment by April 30 or they will not be eligible to take the May exam.