Students enrolled in Waterford High School can submit exam fees here for the May 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Registration Deadline: November 5, 2021
Exam Fee: $97.50 per exam
Registration procedures and deadlines:
Step 1: Activate the exam on MyAP – (Likely already completed in class!) Students log into the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Class. Join the class by entering the teacher issued “join code” which activates the exam (See FAQs for more information and details.) Deadline to activate is November 5, 2021.
Step 2: Exam Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Fees and complete the online payment form to submit fees. Deadline is November 5, 2021
General Information and Policies:
1. The Exam fee for the 2022 AP® Exam Administration is $97.50 per exam.
A penalty fee of $40 per exam will be charged for orders submitted between November 16, 2021 and March 5, 2022. No orders will be processed or accepted after March 5, 2022.
2. Exam registration for 2022 exams requires two steps: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees. (See above.) Both steps must be completed by the deadline.
3. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
This step has most likely been completed already in your AP® Class.
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile by clicking ‘Create Account’ on the MyAP main page.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Student can obtain the Join Codes from their Teachers.
Students will then be prompted to complete or update the online registration profile in MyAP.
ALL students should complete the Join Step to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam. Exams will only be ordered for those who have a corresponding payment submitted by the deadline.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is November 5, 2021.
4. Payment of Exam Fees: All students choosing to take exams must complete the online APTS Payment form, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments.
A 3.1% online payment fee will be added to the total for online payments. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may mail in check or money order payment to APTS.
Mail in payment must be postmarked by November 1 to ensure timely processing*. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address upon completion of the payment form.
5. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required.
6. Fee Reductions: Students who believe that they may be eligible for a fee waiver may complete the following process to receive a fee waiver on their AP exams:
- Before completing the APTS payment form on this site,contact Waterford High School AP Coordinator Kelly White at KWhite@waterfordschools.org
- Students who are approved, will receive via email a Fee Waiver Code
- Approved students:
- Return to this site to complete the online payment form before November 5, 2021
- When prompted, respond ‘Yes’ to the question if you have been approved for a fee reduction and enter the Fee Reduction Discount Code. The code will automatically trigger a reduction in the exam fees.
- All reduction eligible students are required to submit a minimum deposit of $40 per exam. If they are confirmed to be eligible for the exam reduction price AND are confirmed to have taken the AP Exam, the subsidy will be triggered and a refund of the $40 will automatically be issued in June.
- Students who submit the $40 deposit and cancel their exam after November 5, 2021 and before April 1, 2022 will forfeit the deposit.
- Code usage will be verified by APTS
7. Special Accommodations information can be obtained from your special education case manager or counselor. Applications must be submitted in advance for approval from College Board. Deadline is January 18, 2022. Contact your case manager or guidance counselor for more information.
8. Cancellations: Cancellation requests submitted to the APTS Cancellation Desk before 11:59pm on November 5, 2021 will be eligible for full refund of the base exam fees (Debit/credit card fees are non-refundable.) Exam cancellation requests submitted after November 5, 2021 and before April 1, 2022 will be eligible for a partial refund (A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee will be retained.) Students who submitted a reduced fee will forfeit their deposit. If you would like to cancel your exam, please email the APTS Cancellation Desk at email@example.com and include: student name, name of your school of attendance, the title of the exam to cancel. No exam cancellations/refunds will be processed after April 1, 2022.
9. Exam Day Details: Exam administration day details are to be determined and will be released by the school to examinees closer to the actual exam administration.
Need assistance? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org