Please read carefully through all information below:
Deadline to register: February 22, 2019 at midnight CST. (EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 28!!!)
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration for the May 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) exam administration opens on January 28 and closes on February 22, 2019 at midnight CST. Late registration will be available with an additional fee of $55, opening March 18 and closing on March 29, 2019. No registration will be available after March 29.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $94. Please read through the information below and then click in “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
3. No orders will be accepted after March 29, 2019.
4. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card. There is an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Mail in payments must be postmarked on or before February 19 to ensure timely processing.
5. Valley High School will offer full or partial refunds to students based on the criteria below. To request a refund, students must email email@example.com and include their name, the Valley High School name, and the title of the exam they wish to cancel.
- Refund requests made on or before March 29, 2019: Students who request a refund before March 29 will be eligible to receive a full refund minus the online processing fee.
- No refunds will be given after March 29, 2019
- Students who receive a fee waiver who decide not to take the exam after March 29, may be responsible for additional charges as the cost of the unused exam is more than the amount paid. An additional $6 will be charged to your student account to offset the AP $16 charge for cancelling.
6. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, see Mrs. Jaramillo, Testing Coordinator in the Tech Office, to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online registration form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code to reduce the exam price appropriately. The balance due can then be paid online or by mail in.
7. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:15 PM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12 PM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
8. All students who are registered for an AP Exam must attend a MANDITORY Pre-Administration session on either May 1 or 2, during school, in the Valley High School Lecture Hall. This session is to complete required identification information on your exam materials. Students will select a session to attend when completing the online registration form.
9. For information regarding testing rooms and locations, please check your school’s website in April.
10. Please bring the following to your AP exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries.
11. Cell phones, Smartwatches, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
12. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about the AP exams, please see the College Board Bulletin for Parents and Students (CLICK HERE.)
Ready to Order Exams? Click on Order AP Exams below!
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348 (toll free!)