WELCOME TO THE VISITATION ACADEMY OF ST. LOUIS ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP®) EXAM REGISTRATION
Families and students enrolled at Visitation Academy, can register here for the 2020 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
Deadline to register: November 5, 2019
NEW PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on MyAP (http://myap.collegeboard.org) regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP®Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources. To access the site, create or use a College Board account and use the Join Codes provided by your teacher.
Step 2: To commit to take an AP® Exam in May of 2020, indicate your intention on the College Board MyAP website at http://myap.collegeboard.org before Tuesday, November 5, 2019. (See FAQs for more details.)
Step 3: Submit your AP® Exam payment before Tuesday, November 5, 2019 by clicking on the link below.
- Exam fees are $96 per exam.
- All students (regardless of whether they are taking the AP® exam or not), should complete the Join Step to access the new College Board MyAP online AP® resources that will be valuable for the course.
- Students choosing to take the optional exam must log into their MyAP accounts at http://myap.collegeboard.org and set their Exam Decision Indicator to YES by November 5, 2019 to activate their exam AND must submit exam fees between August 26, 2019 and November 5, 2019 by clicking on the link below.
- Advanced Placement (AP®) exams must be ordered and paid for in advance.
- Students who do not submit exam fees will have their Exam deactivated on MyAP as of November 6th. Reactivation will incur a $40 penalty fee.
- Late registration (between November 9, 2019 and March 9, 2019) will incur a $40 penalty fee per exam. No new orders will be accepted or be initiated after March 9.
- Students on the federal Free or Reduced Lunch Program may qualify for a reduction or waiver of AP® exam fees. Please see Mrs. Bodlovich if you need more information. If you are approved, you will receive a fee reduction code to apply to the online payment form.
- Students who choose to cancel their exam may receive a 100% refund if the cancellation request is submitted by November 5, 2019 at midnight CST. Cancellation requests submitted between November 6, 2019 and March 9, 2020 will receive a partial refund of $50. No cancellations or refunds will be processed after March 9, 2020. To cancel an exam, email email@example.com and include in your email your name, name of your school and the title of the exam to cancel.
Assistance needed? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.