WELCOME TO THE VISITATION ACADEMY OF ST. LOUIS ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP®) EXAM REGISTRATION
Families and students enrolled at Visitation Academy, can register here for the 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
Deadline to register: November 6, 2020
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on MyAP (http://myap.collegeboard.org) regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP®Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources. To access the site, create or use a College Board account and use the Join Codes provided by your teacher.
Step 2: Submit your AP® Exam payment before Friday, November 6, 2020 by clicking on the link below.
- Exam fees are $98 per exam.
- All students (regardless of whether they are taking the AP® exam or not), should complete the Join Step to access the new College Board MyAP online AP® resources that will be valuable for the course.
- Students choosing to take the optional exam must log into their MyAP accounts at http://myap.collegeboard.org AND must submit exam fees between September 1, 2020 and November 6, 2020 by clicking on the link below.
- Advanced Placement (AP®) exams must be ordered and paid for in advance.
- Students who do not submit exam fees will have their Exam deactivated on MyAP as of November 7. Reactivation will incur a $40 penalty fee.
- Late registration (between November 14, 2020 and March 8, 2021) will incur a $40 penalty fee per exam. No new orders will be accepted or be initiated after March 8, 2021.
- Students on the federal Free or Reduced Lunch Program may qualify for a reduction or waiver of AP® exam fees. Please see Mrs. Bodlovich if you need more information. If you are approved, you will receive a fee reduction code to apply to the online payment form.
- Students who choose to cancel their exam may receive a refund of $95 if the cancellation request is submitted by April 30, 2021 at midnight CST. (Credit card fees are non-refundable). No cancellations or refunds will be processed after April 30, 2021. To cancel an exam, email email@example.com and include in your email your name, name of your school and the title of the exam to cancel.
Assistance needed? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.