WELCOME TO THE VISITATION ACADEMY OF ST. LOUIS ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP®) EXAM REGISTRATION
Families and students enrolled at Visitation Academy, can register here for the 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
Deadline to register: November 4, 2022
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on MyAP (http://myap.collegeboard.org) regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP®Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources. To access the site, create or use a College Board account and use the Join Codes provided by your teacher.
Step 2: Submit your AP® Exam payment before Friday, November 4, 2022 by clicking on the link below.
- Exam fees are $99 per exam.
- All students (regardless of whether they are taking the AP® exam or not), should complete the Join Step to access the new College Board MyAP online AP® resources that will be valuable for the course.
- Students choosing to take the optional exam must log into their MyAP accounts at http://myap.collegeboard.org AND must submit exam fees between September 1, 2022 and November 4, 2022 by clicking on the link below.
- Advanced Placement (AP®) exams must be ordered and paid for in advance.
- Students who do not submit exam fees will have their Exam deactivated on MyAP as of November 5. Reactivation will incur a $40 penalty fee.
- Late registration (between November 5, 2022 and March 3, 2023) will incur a $40 penalty fee per exam. No new orders will be accepted or be initiated after March 3, 2023.
- Students on the federal Free or Reduced Lunch Program may qualify for a reduction or waiver of AP® exam fees. Please see Mrs. Bodlovich if you need more information. If you are approved, you will receive a fee reduction code to apply to the online payment form.
- Students who choose to cancel their exam may receive a refund of $50 per exam if the cancellation request is submitted by April 15, 2023 at midnight CST. (Credit card fees are non-refundable). No cancellations or refunds will be processed after April 15, 2023. To cancel an exam, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your email your name, name of your school and the title of the exam to cancel.
Assistance needed? Please email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.