Registration Window: September 1, 2019-November 1, 2019
NEW POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR EXAM ORDERING
Step 1: Submit Exam Deposit – To indicate intention and commitment to take an AP® exam in the May 2020 AP® Exam administration, a $75 per exam non-refundable deposit is due by November 1, 2019. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam on MyAP – Students who successfully submit an exam deposit will receive a “Next Steps” email that will direct them to log into the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org using their College Board accounts. Each subject will have a Join Code (access code) to apply to the MyAP site to activate the exam. (See FAQs for more information.) Deadline to activate an exam: November 1, 2019.
Step 3: Submit Balance of Fees Due – Starting on December 1, students who successfully activated an exam by paying the deposit AND activating the exam on MyAP, will receive a personalized invoice for the balance of $75.00 per exam due via email. Balance due in full by March 9, 2020.
1. To register for a May 2020 AP Exam, students must submit an Exam Fee Deposit by November 1, 2019.
2. All deposit payments for AP® tests will be done online through APTS by clicking on Submit AP® Exam Deposit
3. Deposit payments for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online deposit form and in your email order summary.
- The cost of each exam is $150, and each exam requires a $75 non-refundable deposit at the time of registration in the fall.
- You must pay the full $150 amount by March 9, 2020.
- There is a $40 late fee for initiating an exam order between November 2, 2019 and March 9, 2020, in addition to the $150 cost of the exam (bringing the total cost of each exam to $190).
4. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, please see your counselor for eligibility confirmation and to be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will further reduce the price of the exam in the online deposit form.
5. All students who have successfully submitted an exam deposit must ALSO complete the AP®Exam Registration process by activating the exam on the College Board MyAP website at https://myap.collegeboard.org by JOINING their AP® Exam Group on the MyAP site. Join Codes for the Exam Group will be issued via a ‘Next Steps’ email to the STUDENT Email address provided on the deposit form.
Students will log into the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org with their College Board profile accounts (see FAQs for more information,) complete the online registration and personal information screens, and apply the Join Code for each of the exam subjects they will be taking in May 2020.
BOTH exam deposit submission and exam activation on MyAP (myap.collegeboard.org) are needed for the exam to be ordered.
6. Students with a successful exam activation submitted by November 1, 2019 will receive starting on December 1, 2019 a personalized digital invoice for the balance of fees due per exam.
The fee balance payments for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online deposit form and in your email order summary.
Failure to submit the exam fee balance that is due by March 9, 2020 means that your exam will automatically be deactivated and you will forfeit the non-refundable deposit.
7. Cancellation policy: if you paid in full for the exam (either $150 or $190, depending on when you registered), and cancel prior to March 9th, 2020 you will receive a $75 refund.
- If you cancel prior March 9, 2020 and you paid for just the initial $75 non-refundable deposit, and not the full exam price, you will not receive any refund.
- Cancellations on or after March 10, 2020 will not receive any refunds. This is because the College Board charges UPrep the full amount for each test after that date.
- To cancel your exam, please contact email@example.com and include your name, our school name (University Prep), and the name of the exam(s) you wish to cancel. Refunds will be made at the completion of the exam period.
8. Students seeking accommodations must have advanced approval from the College Board. Please speak with Julie Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
If you need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.