May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam payment information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
Payment Submission Deadline: April 30, 2021
1. The cost per exam is $95 for Upland High School students. (AP Capstone Exams – AP Seminar and AP Research – are $143 each). Students will be invoiced for their exam fees via email.
The payment must by submitted by April 30, 2021.
2. Students will receive on January 10, 2021 via the STUDENT email address listed on their College Board MyAP Accounts a personalized digital invoice for the exams corresponding to their Upland HS AP Courses and active exams.
Payment can be submitted online via a credit or debit card by clicking on the live “Pay Now” link in the invoice email or by mailing a check or money order (directions included in the invoice email for mailing in payment.)
Postmark deadline for payment is April 26, 2021 to ensure timely processing.
A 3.1% Credit Card processing fee is added to the price of the exam for online payments. There is no processing fee for mailing in your payment.
Need assistance to make partial payments, or to split payments between cards/individuals, please email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.
3. Students eligible for Reduced fee on their exams will see the reduction applied to the personalized invoice that they receive.
4. Students who choose to cancel an exam can contact the APTS Cancellation Desk to request the exam removal from the invoice. An updated invoice will be issued. If a student has already submitted exam fees and decides to cancel afterwards, a refund request can be submitted before April 30, 2021. Refund requests submitted by April 30, 2021 will be eligible for a full refund of exam fees. To request a cancellation and refund, please email the APTS Cancellation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59pm on April 30, 2021. Include in the email the student’s name, their invoice number or name of the school, and the title of the exam to cancel. The exam refund will be processed within 72-hrs back to the original method of payment. Credit card fees are non-refundable. No exam fee refunds will be issued after April 30, 2021.
5. Did not receive your invoice? Note that invoices are emailed to the STUDENT email address linked to their College Board profile. If you cannot find the invoice in your Inbox or Junk Mail, please email email@example.com to request that your invoice be reissued.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org