Families and students enrolled at University High School can register here for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
Payment Deadline: November 5, 2021*
Total Exam Fee: $96
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES FOR 2021-2022:
Step 1: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on The College Board MyAP site https://myap.collegeboard.org to activate their AP® Exams. This MyAP site will also provide students with class AND exam preparation resources. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See Exam Registration Information below for more details.)
Step 2: To complete the exam order, submit a $96 per exam payment between September 1, 2021 and November 5, 2021.* Click below to submit the exam fees.
1. The cost of each AP® exam is $96.
If a student is interested in exams not offered on the School’s payment list, please contact the AP® Coordinator at another local area high school to see if you may test at their school site.
2. To initiate an Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam order a student must submit BOTH a fee by November 5, 2021 AND Join the College Board MyAP AP® Class on http://myap.collegeboard.org Both steps are needed to initiate an active order.*
Exams on MyAP without corresponding fee submission by November 5, 2021 will not be ordered.
Late registration is possible with a penalty fee of $40 per exam as of November 16, 2021 and will close on March 1, 2022. NO orders will be initiated after March 1, 2022.
3. All payments must be submitted via the online APTS system. This system accepts credit card payments OR payment via check or money order. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment. Checks should be made payable to APTS. There is no service fee for submitting registration and payment with a check or money order via US mail.
4. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. The cost of each exam is $53 for students on the Foundation List. Your school AP® Coordinator will be contacting you with a fee reduction code if you qualify. You will enter this fee reduction code when prompted to your AP® exam payment form submitted via the APTS website.
If you would like to apply for “free and reduced lunch” in order to qualify for a fee reduction, you may pick up the paperwork in the Front Office.
5. Cancellations: Students who initiated an exam order and decide to cancel, may do so through 11:59pm March 1, 2022 by emailing the APTS Cancellation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests submitted after November 1, 2021 and on or before 11:59pm on March 1, 2022 will be eligible for a partial refund of the exam fees. A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee and a $3 administrative fee will be deducted from the exam fee. Credit card processing fees are non-refundable.
6. On the College Board MyAP Site students will be prompted to complete a MyAP Registration Page. Information from this page will be used to pre-populate the personal information on the student’s physical exam materials. Please make sure the information entered on the MyAP registration page is your complete legal name, an email address that you check frequently and will have access to after high school, and be sure to enter in your UHS Student ID. The information on your MyAP registration page must be consistent with what you provide on your APTS Deposit Form.
7. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:45 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:30 p.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your college professors of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
8. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration.
*Note: Students enrolled in courses that COMMENCE in the Spring/Second semester can submit an exam fees before November 5 but it is not recommended nor required. These students, and only these students, are eligible to submit exam fees and activate the exam on MyAP starting January 1, 2022 with no penalty fee. Students in these Spring courses must adhere to the March 1, 2022 deadline. Due to the short timeline in the Spring there is no Spring late registration.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com