Registration Deadline: November 1, 2019
Exam Fee: $94
New Deadlines and New Procedures to place an AP® Exam Order!
Step 1: Submit Exam Fees – To indicate intention and commitment to take an AP® exam in the May 2020 AP® Exam administration, submit exam fees between September 16 and November 1, 2019 via the link below.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must JOIN their AP® Exam Groups on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to activate the exam order and complete the process. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.)
General Policies and Information:
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration for the 2020 AP® Exam Administration opens on September 16, 2019 and will close on November 1, 2019 at 11:59pm PST. No late registration is possible.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $94.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online payment system, which accepts credit card or debit card. A credit card transaction fee is applied to online payment submissions. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the payment form online at the link above and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your order summary. There is no additional charge to mail in payment. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 28, 2019.
4. To complete an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit an exam fee payment AND complete the Join step on MyAP for EACH exam they are intending to take. Without completion of BOTH steps, the AP® Exam order cannot be submitted to College Board. Failure to Join the AP® group by November 1, 2019 at 11:59pm PST will result in the exam order that was initiated to be cancelled and fees refunded. See the FAQ section for more information about the MyAP Join Code process.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by November 1 will receive a full refund. A cancellation request must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. A non-refundable deposit of $40 will be retained for all exams cancelled after November 1 but before April 30. To be eligible for the partial refund, students must submit written notification no later than April 30. The cancellation notification must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student’s name, the UCHS School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
5. Fee reductions are available to students who are currently on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program. If you are currently on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program, the fee is $5 per test. In order to register for AP® tests, please see Ms. Hoelck at the financial office and ask for your Fee Reduction Code. Once you receive your code you will be able to register on the APTS payment website at the reduced amount. Deadline to register using the fee reduction is November 1, 2019.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:45 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
7. Information regarding testing rooms and locations: Check back on the UCHS website in April.
8. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, you will be contacted after your registration and once the school has assigned you to an alternate date for one of the two exams.
9. Special Note: Per College Board regulations, only students who have submitted the required in-class assessment for AP® Computer Science Principles by the April 20, 2020 deadline may sit for the AP® Computer Science Exam.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com