Students and families enrolled at Tennyson High School (Hayward, CA) can learn here about exam fee submission for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam registration information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
EXAM PAYMENT DEADLINE: February 1, 2021
1.Exam fees for the May 2021 AP® Exams at Tennyson HS are as follows:
- Standard Price: $95 per exam
- Subsidized Price: $48 per exam for Science, English or Math Exams
- Fee Reduction Price*: $63 per exam exam or $32 for subsidized Science, English or Math Exams
*The Fee Reduction Price applies to students who have qualified for the Free-Reduced Lunch program or have submitted a financial need request letter to the Tennyson HS AP® Coordinator.
2. Exam Fee submission for AP® exams will be done through APTS. Click on the ‘Submit AP® Exam Fees’ button and complete the online payment form.
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided at the end of the form.
Deadline to submit fees is February 1, 2021 at 11:59pm PST.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before January 27, 2021 to ensure timely processing.
Any exams with payment outstanding on February 2, 2021 will be deactivated and cancelled in MyAP.
3. Note: To have a complete exam order all exams must also be active on the College Board MyAP System. Students activated exams in September and October in class by joining the MyAP AP Classroom via http://myap.collegeboard.org
Please see the FAQs for more information.
For an exam order to be complete, BOTH steps for registration are required. (MyAP Activity and payment submission via APTS.)
4. Exam day details will be released by the school when the exam administration dates are closer.
5. Students who have not been approved for Free-Reduced Lunch but are experiencing financial hardship, may apply for a fee reduction on their AP® Exams by submitting a letter of financial need to Tennyson HS AP® Coordinator, Aimee Malcolm at Amalcolm@husd.us. Requests for reductions must be submitted no later than January 27, 2021.
6. Cancellations: Students may submit to email@example.com a request to cancel an exam, but exam fees are non-refundable as per school policy. To cancel an exam email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, name of your school, and your exam title to cancel.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-855-663-8348 or send an email to email@example.com