May 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Registration for Santa Fe Christian Schools: Upper School. (San Diego, CA)
Registration Deadline: October 21, 2022
Instructions and Deadlines:
Step 1: Activate the exam on MyAP by logging in at http://myap.collegeboard.org with your College Board Profile and applying the Join Code (access code) that you receive from your AP Teacher. The join code will link you to your AP Class and activate the exam. Deadline to activate the exam: October 21, 2022
Step 2: Submit exam fees by clicking on the link below. Deadline to submit the exam fees: October 21, 2022.
General Policies and Information:
1. Exam fees: The cost of each test will be $120.00 through October 21, 2022
A late fee of $25 will be added to the exam fee if submitting payment between October 22 and November 10, 2022.
To submit payment , click on Submit AP® Exam Fees Payment can be submitted online with credit or debit card, or mail in (check or money order.) Directions will be provided for mail in payment on the payment form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing is October 17, 2022.
No exam payments will be accepted after November 10. Students are reminded that per SFC policy, they are required to take the AP® Exam for the AP® Course in which they are currently enrolled at SFC.
2. Exam Activation: Students must activate their exam by logging into the College Board MyAP Site at http://myap.collegeboard.org with their College Board account (more info under FAQs) and link to each of their AP Classes with their Join Codes.
Join Codes are issued by the AP teachers and are teacher, period and subject specific.
Students will also be prompted to complete or update the online registration screens, which populates their personal data into the barcodes that will be affixed to exam materials on the actual exam day. Students should use their full legal name and an email address that is frequently checked to enable receipt of important alerts from APTS and The College Board.
Failure to complete the exam activation on the College Board MyAP site by October 14 means that the school AP Coordinator cannot complete the exam order submission and no exam will be ordered.
3. Exam Day Information: Exam Day details will be communicated by the school closer to the actual exam administration.
4. College Board regulations hold that students may not take both the AP® Calculus AB and BC exams in the same calendar year.
5. In the event of illness, contact your school site AP Coordinator, Ms. Oden via EMAIL HERE
6. Cancellations – Exams are required at Santa Fe Christian. No cancellations/refunds are possible*
For more information or assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org