Seattle Academy AP® Exam Registration 2024
Registration Window: October 10 -November 8, 2023
Late Registration Window (with $40 additional payment fee): November 9, 2023 – March 5, 2024
Read carefully through all the policies and information.
Step 1: Submit Exam Fees – To indicate intention and commitment to take an AP® exam in the May 2024 AP® Exam administration, payment for the exam is due by November 1, 2023. Click the link below to submit the fee.
Step 2: Activate Exam on MyAP – Students who successfully submit an exam payment will receive a “Next Steps” email from APTS that will direct them to log into the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org using their College Board accounts.
AP® Exam Registration Policies and Details:
- All payments for AP® tests will be done online through APTS by clicking on Submit AP® Exam Fees
- Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online registration form and in your email confirmation.
- The cost of each exam is $100 up until November 8.
- There is a $40 late fee for registering between November 9, 2023 and March 5, 2024 (bringing the total cost of each exam to $140).
- Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, please see your counselor for eligibility confirmation and to be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will further reduce the price of the exam in the online registration form. If you have not yet been assigned a college counselor, please email the college counseling office for a code. (See FAQ for more information)
- Cancellation policy: Students who have decided not to test are encouraged to cancel officially so Seattle Academy can plan accordingly. For 12th graders, the cancellation date coincides with the college commitment date. Seniors, please check the AP credit policy of the college you chose to attend. If no credit is given, cancellation is recommended so you receive a partial refund.
- Cancellations prior to November 8, 2023 will be eligible for the full exam fee to refunded. (Debit/credit card fees are non-refundable)
- Cancellations after November 8, 2023 and prior to May 1, 2024 will be eligible for a partial refund. A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee will be forfeited. (Debit/credit card fees are non-refundable)
- Cancellations after May 1, 2024 will not receive any refunds.
- To cancel your exam, please contact email@example.com and include your name, our school name (Seattle Academy), and the name of the exam(s) you wish to cancel. Refunds will be made at the completion of the exam period.
- All students who have submitted an exam payment must also complete AP®Exam Registration on the College Board website at https://myap.collegeboard.org by JOINING their AP® exam group. JOIN CODES are emailed by APTS when deposit has been successfully deposited. On-time deadline to join the exam section is November 8.
⇒ BOTH payment and registration submission on myap.collegeboard.org are needed for the exam to be ordered.
- Students seeking accommodations must have advanced approval from the College Board. Please contact the school site AP Coordinator as soon as possible.