Families and students enrolled at SDSCPA, can register here for the 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Please read carefully through all information below.
Registration Deadline: November 6, 2020 (midnight MST)
New Deadlines and New Procedures!
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must join their AP® Class accounts on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile, join the class with your Join Code which activates your exam. (See below or the FAQs for more details.) Deadline to activate the exam is November 6, 2020.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee – To take an AP® exam in the May 2021 AP® Exam administration, a $5 per exam fee is due by November 6, 2020. Click below to submit the fees.
General Policies and Information:
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance. Registration for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams runs from now through November 6, 2020.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $5 for SDSCPA students.
LATE registration will incur a $40 per exam penalty fee and will be possible November 14- March 1, 2021.
3. All students must join the online AP® Class on the College Board MyAP website at http://myap.collegeboard.org, even if not intending to take the exam, to be able to access course resources and materials.
To complete this step, students will log into the MyAP site with their College Board Profiles (the same accounts used to order SAT® exam, or to collect PSAT/NMSQT® and AP® exam scores from previous years.)
If you have never created an account, you can start the account creation process on the College Board Account Help page. Once you’ve set up your account, or have reset access to the account, return to MyAP at http://myap.collegeboard.org to log in.
Once logged in, students will “JOIN” each subject that they are taking with a Join Code (an access code.) Join Codes will be distributed by your AP® Teachers in class. Codes are subject, teacher and period specific. You may have already completed this step in class in September!
Students will also complete the online MyAP Registration profile. (See FAQs).
4. Exam fee submissions may be done via credit card or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online fee form and in your e-mail order summary. Postmark deadline for Mail In fee payments is October 30, 2020.
⇒ Note that BOTH exam activation AND deposit submission must be completed by November 6, 2020 to enable your school’s AP Coordinator to successfully submit your exam order to College Board.
5. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel must submit a written request to email@example.com – include the student’s name, the school name, and the name of the exam the students wishes to cancel. Cancellations requests submitted by 11:59pm on March 1, 2021 will be eligible for a full refund. Cancellation requests submitted after March 1 will not be eligible for any refund. Unexcused absences from scheduled exams will also not be eligible for any refund.
6. Exam location information will be communicated to examinees closer to exam day. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 AM. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:30 AM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org