WELCOME TO SAMPLE HIGH SCHOOL AP® EXAM PAYMENT SUBMISSION
Students and Families enrolled at Sample High School can submit fees here for the 2021 AP® Exam Administration.
Deadline to Register: November 1, 2020 (midnight EST)
Deadlines and Procedures!
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee – Submit a $95 per exam fee by November 1, 2020. Click below to submit the fees.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) November 1 deadline to activate your exam.
- AP Exam Calendar 2021
- AP Exam Test Site Security Regulations
- AP Exam FAQs for Sample HS
- Submit AP® Exam Fees
General Policies and Information:
1. It is required for students enrolled AP® Courses at Sample High School to sit for the corresponding AP® Exam in the same academic year as taking the course.
2. The cost of each AP® Exam is $95.00 each. Fees are due by November 1, 2020 to initiate the exam ordering process
No exam orders will be accepted after November 1, 2020, midnight EST.
3. Students must also activate their exam on The College Board’s MyAP system by November 1, 2020. To activate the exam students must:
– Obtain an AP® Class Join Code from their Sample HS AP® subject teacher
– Log into MyAP at http://myap.collegeboard.org with their College Board Profile (See FAQs) and apply the Join Code
4. To initiate an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit exam fees AND complete the join step on MyAP.
5. Payments for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in deposit processing is October 29, 2020.
6. Fee reductions/assistance – Fee waivers are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee waiver, please contact your Sample HS Guidance Coordinator. Once eligibility has been confirmed, you will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that you will apply to payment form at the link above.
7. Exam Locations: Exam Locations will be announced closer to the exam date,.
8. Refunds: A full refund is possible for exam orders through November 1, 2020 at 11:59pm EST. To cancel your exam order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student name, name of the school, and the exam order to cancel. After November 1, 2020, it is no longer possible to cancel an exam and no refund will be issued.
8. College and universities with AP® Credit Policies can be found on the College Board’s website AP® Credit Search site – It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the college they plan to attend will accept AP credit and submit scores to their university/college of choice.
AP exam program information is available in the College Board MyAP system. Students are encouraged to review it.
Assistance needed? Email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.