Students enrolled in Saint Paul Diocesan Jr/Sr High School can submit exam fees here for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Payment Deadline: February 15, 2021
Exam Fee: $97 per exam
Registration procedures and deadlines:
Step 3: Exam Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Fees and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students registering for an exam must complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Deadline to submit fees is February 15, 2021.
General Information and Policies:
1. The exam fee for the 2021 AP® Exam Administration is $97 per exam. Fees must be submitted by February 15, 2021.
A penalty fee of $40 per exam will be charged for NEW orders added to MyAP between November 14, 2020 and February 15, 2021. No new orders will be processed or accepted after February 15, 2021.
2. Exam registration for 2021 exams requires two steps: enrolling in your MyAP class online at MyAP AND submission of exam fees by the payment deadline.
3. Payment of Exam Fees: All students choosing to take exams must complete the online APTS Payment form, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments. Fees must be submitted by February 15, 2021.
A 3% online payment fee will be added to the total for online payments. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may mail in check or money order payment to APTS.
Mail in payment must be postmarked by February 10, 2021 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address upon completion of the payment form.
4. Students who fail to complete the fee submission by the deadline will have their exam cancelled. Fee submission is required.
5. Fee Reductions: Students who believe that they may be eligible for a fee reduction may contact the school AP Coordinator, Ms. Reyngoudt at email@example.com to request a fee reduction. Approved students will receive a fee reduction code to enter into the payment form on this site.
6. Cancellations: Saint Paul Diocesan does not currently allow cancellations but will reevaluate in the spring based upon COVID and the testing protocols in place with College Board
7. Exam Day Details: Exam administration day details are to be determined and will be released by the school to examinees closer to the actual exam administration.