Students enrolled in Saint Paul Diocesan Jr/Sr High School can submit exam fees here for the May 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Payment Deadline: November 4, 2022
Exam Fee: $99 per exam
Registration procedures and deadlines:
Step 3: Exam Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Fees and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students registering for an exam must complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Deadline to submit fees is November 4, 2022.
General Information and Policies:
1. The exam fee for the 2023 AP® Exam Administration is $99 per exam. Fees must be submitted by November 4, 2022.
No new orders will be processed or accepted after November 4, 2022. Late registration is not possible.
2. Exam registration for 2023 exams requires two steps: enrolling in your MyAP class online at MyAP AND submission of exam fees by the payment deadline.
3. Payment of Exam Fees: All students choosing to take exams must complete the online APTS Payment form, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments. Fees must be submitted by November 4, 2022.
A 3.1% online payment fee will be added to the total for online payments. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may mail in check or money order payment to APTS.
Mail in payment must be postmarked by October 31, 2022 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address upon completion of the payment form.
4. Students who fail to complete the fee submission by the deadline will have their exam cancelled. Fee submission is required.
5. Fee Reductions: Students who believe that they may be eligible for a fee reduction may contact the school AP Coordinator, Ms. Reyngoudt at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a fee reduction. Approved students will receive a fee reduction code to enter into the payment form on this site.
6. Cancellations: Saint Paul Diocesan does not allow or offer cancellations. The exams are required as part of your AP course.
7. Exam Day Details: Exam administration day details are to be determined and will be released by the school to examinees closer to the actual exam administration.