Students and families enrolled at Roslyn High School can learn here about registration for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam registration information and policies are posted below.
Please read through this information carefully.
EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students will activate their AP® Exams on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org – Deadline to activate the exams on MyAP is October 1, 2021.* An active College Board profile log in will be needed (see FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Students will receive from APTS at their Roslyn HS email addresses starting on or around October 15, 2021, their customized exam fee invoices. Exam fees are due paid in full by November 5, 2021.*
1. To activate an AP® Exam order for the May 2022 exam administration, students will log into their College Board profiles via http://myap.collegeboard.org – Deadline to Join is October 1, 2021.*
To link their exam subject to their profiles, students will receive from each of their AP® teachers a Join Code (or access code). Join Codes are subject, teacher and class period specific.
The MyAP system will prompt students to complete a MyAP Profile – please make sure to enter your full legal name, the correct school of attendance, your student ID number, and your Roslyn HS email address to enable receipt of important alerts from College Board and APTS.
Please see the FAQs for more information.
2. Payment submission for AP® exams will be done online through APTS. Students with active exam orders will receive on or around October 15, 2021 a custom digital invoice. Invoices will be emailed to the email address on the student’s College Board profile (i.e. their Roslyn HS email address.)
Fees are due paid in full by November 5, 2021.*
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided in the invoice.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before November 1, 2021 to ensure timely processing.*
Late payment submission is not possible.
3. The cost per exam is $96.00. Without payment of the exam fees due, the student will not be allowed to sit for the May exam administration.
4. Students enrolled in AP® courses at Roslyn High School are required to sit for, pay for and take the exam that accompanies the course. No cancellations or refunds are possible.
5. Students enrolled in AP Physics C: Please note that AP® Physics C consists of TWO AP® Exams (AP® Physics C: Mechanics and AP® Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism). You will be charged a $96 fee for each of the exams.
6. Per College Board regulations: students MAY NOT take both the AP® Calculus AB and the AP® Calculus BC exams in the same calendar year. In addition, only students who have completed the AP® Computer Science Principles required in-class assessment due to College Board on April 30 may sit for the May exam.
7. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, contact Ms. Baptiste at email@example.com. Approval may take several days so it is critical to apply early. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. Students who are approved will receive a modified invoice.
8.If you believe that you receive test modifications, please see Ms. Baptiste. Deadline to initiate an application accommodations with the College Board is January 18, 2022. (Students do not need to re-apply annually.)
9. Exam day specifics will be communicated by the school closer to the exam administration date. However, review these general instructions: Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 12:00 p.m. (noon). Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® Exam early.
*Students enrolled in courses that COMMENCE in the Spring/Second semester will be able to join once the course commences in January and will receive an invoice for the exam corresponding to the Spring courses in February. The student in the Spring courses, and only these courses, will be able to submit exam fees without penalty between February 1 and February 15, 2022.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-855-663-8348 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org