Students and Families enrolled at Rochambeau, The French International School can register here for the 2020 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
NEW EXAM ORDERING PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1 – Submit exam fees: Students selecting to take the exams must submit exam fees between August 28, 2019 and October 31, 2019. To submit fees, click the link below.
Step 2 – Activate your exam on the College Board MyAP Website at http://myap.collegeboard.org (See FAQs for more information). Deadline to activate your exam and complete the online registration profile: November 1, 2019
1. The cost of each AP® exam is $107.
To completely submit an exam order, payment is due (step 1 above) by October 28, 2019 and exam activation deadline (step 2 above) is due by November 1, 2019.
Exams ordered between November 15, 2019 and February 28, 2020 will incur a $50 penalty fee. No exam orders will be accepted after February 28, 2020.
2. All exams fees are due paid in full by October 31, 2019 to initiate the exam order. Payment can be submitted via credit or debit card OR by mailing in a check/money order. To submit an order using a check or money order, please follow the directions to mail in your payment to the address on your invoice email. Families choosing to pay online using a credit or debit card will be assessed a small service fee. There is no service fee for submitting registration and payment with a check or money order via US mail. Postmark deadline to mail in payment is October 28, 2019.
3. Students who have successfully submitted exam fees will receive at the student email address provided on the payment form a “Next Steps” email with instructions to activate the exam. Students activate the exams by logging into the new College Board MyAP system and complete the online registration pages. (See FAQs for more details.) The College Board MyAP system requires that a student have an active College Board Profile to be able to log in – this profile is the same profile used to order SAT® exams, or to collect PSAT/NMSQT® and AP® exam scores from past years.
Make sure your College Board profile is linked to an email address that you check regularly to be able to receive email alerts from APTS as well as College Board. Make sure to enter your FULL Legal Name (to match school records).
To connect to the specific exam subject, students will need to have access to a Join Code (access code). The Join Codes are issued in the “Next Step Emails.” Emails are issued within 48-hrs of successful payment submission.
Deadline to active the exam on MyAP is November 1, 2019.
4. IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Students who do not complete step 1 AND step 2 to activate and complete their exam order by November 1 will NOT have an exam order submitted by their school coordinator to College Board. BOTH steps must be completed to have a successfully submitted exam order.
Late exam orders will be accepted from November 15, 2019 until February 28, 2020 and will incur a penalty fee of $50 per exam. No exam orders will be accepted after February 28, 2020.
5. No refunds are possible.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be emailed out closer to the May exam administration.
7. All students should be checked in for morning exams by 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be completed by 11:30 a.m. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches, parents, and employers of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AN EXAM ROOM EARLY.
Technical help or assistance needed with registration, please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.