Exam Fee Payment Deadline: February 26, 2021
POLICIES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1: Activate your exam on MyAP – Students log into the College Board MyAp site at http://myap.collegeboard.org using their College Board profiles (more info on FAQs page) and connect to their exam subjects with a Join Code (access code) to activate their exams. Students will complete this step in class before October 1, 2020.
Step 2: Students who successfully activated their exams in MyAP will receive on November 16, 2020 from APTS a custom digital invoice via email for their applicable balance due. Payment in full of the exam fees is due by February 26, 2021.
AP® Exam Registration Policies and Details:
1. All students must activate their AP® Exam on the College Board AP® Classroom at http://myap.collegeboard.org on or before November 10, 2020 by logging in and applying a Join Code for each subject, and setting their Exam Decision Indicator. Students log into the College Board AP® Classroom with the College Board Profile – the same profile/account used to retrieve AP® scores from past years, PSAT® scores in past years, or to register/retrieve SAT® scores from past years. Students who have not taken any of these exams will create a NEW account. If students are not certain if they have an account, do NOT create a possible second account. See the FAQs for assistance. (Students should use an email address to which they will have access beyond high school.)
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $95. Rancho Mirage HS has been lucky enough to secure a subsidy. Each student will be required to pay only $5 payment per exam to commit to testing.
Students who successfully activated an exam order by activating the exam on MyAP will receive a personalized digital invoice on November 16, 2021 at the STUDENT email address linked to their College Board Profile. The digital invoice will have a link where the student can submit fees via credit/debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order.
Full balance due must be submitted no later than February 26, 2021.
A 3% online service charge will be added to the exam cost for online payments. Mail in payments do not incur this cost, postmark deadlines do however apply. Mail in payments must be payable to “APTS”. Instructions are included on the invoice. Postmark deadline is February 22, 2021.
A penalty fee of $40 per exam will be assessed for exams that are activated after November 13, 2020.
Exams without the corresponding fees submitted by February 26, 2021 will be cancelled and will not be reactivated.
3. Exam administration is available only for students currently enrolled at Rancho Mirage High School.
4. Cancellations: No refunds are possible.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board and the State of California are available to families who qualify. Please make sure a copy of your approval letter is turned in to Ms. Iparraguirre, Ms. Ballard’s secretary, by December 18, 2020. The invoice that the student will receive will automatically have the adjusted fees as the balance due. If you already received an invoice for full fees in November and you submit your application for Free or Reduced Lunch after that date, your invoice will be updated and reissued.
6. Information regarding testing rooms, check in times and locations will be provided through the student’s AP® teacher closer to the exam.
Please contact Kim Ballard (760) 202-6455 or email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Technical help or assistance needed with registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.