Students and Families enrolled at Rancho Mirage High School can review exam fee submission information here for the 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Exam Fee Submission Deadline: March 3, 2023
POLICIES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1: Activate your exam on MyAP – Students log into the College Board MyAp site at http://myap.collegeboard.org using their College Board profiles (more info on FAQs page) and connect to their exam subjects with a Join Code (access code) to activate their exams. Students will complete this step in class before November 4, 2022.
Step 2: Submit an Exam Fee of $5 per exam between November 16, 2022 and March 3, 2023. Students will receive personalized invoices via email to submit the exam fees.
AP® Exam Registration Policies and Details:
1. All students must activate their AP® Exam on the College Board AP® Classroom at http://myap.collegeboard.org on or before November 4, 2022 by logging in and applying a Join Code for each subject. To activate the exam students must click on “Register for Exam.” Students log into the College Board AP® Classroom with the College Board Profile – the same profile/account used to retrieve AP® scores from past years, PSAT® scores in past years, or to register/retrieve SAT® scores from past years. Students who have not taken any of these exams will create a NEW account. If students are not certain if they have an account, do NOT create a possible second account. See the FAQs for assistance. (Students should use an email address to which they will have access beyond high school.)
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $97. Rancho Mirage has been able to secure a grant that will cover $92 per exam.
Rancho Mirage will require each student to submit a $5 payment per exam to be eligible to test.
To submit the fees, each student will receive via email at the STUDENT email address linked to their MyAP College Board profiles a personalized invoice based on their active exams.
Invoices will be emailed out on or around November 16. 2022.
A 3.1% online service charge will be added to the exam cost for online payments. Mail in payments do not incur this cost, postmark deadlines do however apply. Mail in payments must be payable to “APTS”. Instructions are included on the invoice. Postmark deadline to meet the fee submission deadline is February 27, 2023.
Students who miss the November 4 deadline to activate an exam on MyAP will be assessed a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
Students who order an exam and cancel will be held liable for the $40 per exam cancellation penalty fee levied by College Board.
3. Exam administration is available only for students currently enrolled at Rancho Mirage High School.
4. Cancellations: A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee will be charged to students who order an exam and withdraw after November 4, 2022. Cancellations will be accepted until March 31, 2023. Cancellation fees will be invoiced and must be paid by May 1, 2023. To cancel email firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59pm PST on March 31, 2023 and include in the email your name, name of your school, and the exam name to cancel.
5. Information regarding testing rooms, check in times and locations will be provided through the student’s AP® teacher closer to the exam.
Please contact Kim Ballard (760) 202-6455 or email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Technical help or assistance needed with registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.