Exam Activation Deadline: November 8, 2019
NEW POLICIES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1: Submit an exam deposit – All students intending to take an exam in May 2020 will submit a $5 non-refundable deposit by November 8, 2019 by clicking the link below.
Step 2: Activate your exam on MyAP – Students log into the College Board MyAp site at http://myap.collegeboard.org using their College Board profiles (more info on FAQs page) and connect to their exam subjects with a Join Code (access code) to activate their exams. Deadline to activate: November 8, 2019.
Step 3: Students who successfully activated their exams by completing steps 1 and 2 above will receive in December custom digital invoices via email for their applicable balance due. Payment in full of the balance of exam fee is due by March 6, 2020.
AP® Exam Registration Policies and Details:
1. All students must activate their AP® Exam on the College Board AP® Classroom at http://myap.collegeboard.org on or before November 8, 2019 by logging in and applying a Join Code for each subject, and setting their Exam Decision Indicator. Students log into the College Board AP® Classroom with the College Board Profile – the same profile/account used to retrieve AP® scores from past years, PSAT® scores in past years, or to register/retrieve SAT® scores from past years. Students who have not taken any of these exams will create a NEW account. If students are not certain if they have an account, do NOT create a possible second account. See the FAQs for assistance. (Students should use an email address to which they will have access beyond high school.)
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $94.
A non-refundable deposit of $5 per student is required by November 8, 2019 to activate the exam order.
Students who successfully activated an exam order by activating the exam on MyAP AND submitting their deposit will receive a personalized digital invoice in December at the parent email address provided on the deposit form. The digital invoice will have a link where the student can submit exam fees via Apple Pay, or via credit/debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order.
It is possible to make payments towards the invoice balance due. Full balance due must be submitted no later than March 6, 2020.
A 3% online service charge will be added to the exam cost for online payments. Mail in payments do not incur this cost, postmark deadlines do however apply. Mail in payments must be payable to “APTS”.
A penalty fee of $40 per exam will be assessed for late balance submissions.
3. Exam administration is available only for students currently enrolled at Rancho Mirage High School.
4. Cancellations: No cancellations or refunds are possible. Students who no show for exams will be liable for the $40 unused exam fee charge by College Board per exam.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board and the State of California are available to families who qualify. Please make sure a copy of your approval letter is turned in to Ms. Iparraguirre, Ms. Ballard’s secretary, by November 8, 2019. The invoice that the student will receive will automatically have the adjusted fees as the balance due.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be provided through the student’s AP® teacher closer to the exam.
7. All students should be checked in for morning exams by 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be completed by 11:30 a.m. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AN EXAM ROOM EARLY.
Please contact Kim Ballard (760) 202-6455 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
Technical help or assistance needed with registration, please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.