Exam Fee Payment Window: August 27 – October 22, 2021
Cost per exam: $100
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance using the online College Board MyAP registration system AND by submitting a non-refundable exam fee between August 27 and October 22, 2021.
All students who completed the College Board MyAP Join Class process at http://myap.collegeboard.org in the start of the 2021-2022 year, will receive on August 27, 2021 a personalized invoice via email for their applicable exam fees due.
Exams are $100 each. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students and will automatically be reflected on the invoice.
The invoice will be emailed to the student’s email address listed on their College Board MyAP profile.
The exam fee payment can be made either by credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check/money order payment. A 3.1% credit card fee is applied to all online payments. To submit an online payment, click the “Pay Now” button on the digital invoice in the email you received. To mail in a payment, follow the instructions on the invoice (which includes a tear-off to include with your mail in payment.) Postmark deadline for mailing in payment is October 19, 2021.
Payment must be submitted in full by 11:59pm CST on October 22, 2021 to avoid penalty fees.
2. Penalty fees for late payment will be added to any invoices with outstanding balances as of October 23 and through October 29, 2021. The penalty fee is $40 per exam.
Students who have not submitted the exam fees by October 29, 2021 will be dropped from the course(s) and no exam will be ordered.
3. Students who are eligible for a fee reduction (eligibility criteria: currently enrolled in free or reduced lunch), will submit the $10 deposit and will receive a modified invoice via email in August.
**To qualify for the Free/Reduced AP exampricing, make sure you have officially applied for (and been approved for) for Free/Reduced Lunch for 2021/2022 school year.
4. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administrations in May and will be communicated by the school.
5. Refunds and Cancellations: No exam cancellations are allowed.