Families and students enrolled at Princeton High School, can find out more information here for the May 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Exam Fee Payment Deadline: October 14, 2022
Cost per exam: $100
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance using the online College Board MyAP registration system AND by submitting a non-refundable exam fee between August 11 and October 14, 2022.
All students who completed the College Board MyAP Join Class process at http://myap.collegeboard.org in the start of the 2022-2023 year.
All students must also submit the exam fee by clicking the link below to complete payment form and submit payment before October 14, 2022.
Exams are $100 each.
Late payment submission will be available from October 15, 2022 until October 28, 2022. Late payment submission will incur a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
The exam fee payment can be made either by credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check/money order payment. A 3.1% credit card fee is applied to all online payments. To submit an online payment, click the link below. To mail in a payment, select ‘mail in’ as the payment option on the payment form. Instructions to mail in payment will be emailed to the parent email address on the payment form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing for mailing in payment is October 11, 2022.
Students who have not submitted the exam fees by October 28, 2022 will be dropped from the course(s) and no exam will be ordered.
2. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students. Students who believe they are eligible for a fee reduction should contact Ms. Lauren Stokes at email@example.com to request a fee reduction and a fee reduction discount code to apply to the online payment form. Request the fee reduction BEFORE completing the payment form.
**To qualify for the Free/Reduced AP exam pricing, make sure you have officially applied for (and been approved for) for Free/Reduced Lunch for 2022/2023 school year.
3. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administrations in May and will be communicated by the school.
4. Refunds and Cancellations: No exam cancellations are allowed.
5. Accommodations on exams: if you need accommodations for any AP exams, please contact Lauren Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 1.
- For questions or assistance, please email email@example.com
- AP® Exam 2023 Calendar