Exam Fee Payment Deadline: October 6, 2023
Cost per exam: $105
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance using the online College Board MyAP registration system AND by submitting a non-refundable exam fee between August 22 and October 6, 2023.
All students who completed the College Board MyAP Join Class process at http://myap.collegeboard.org in the start of the 2023-2024 year.
All students must also submit the exam fee by clicking the link below to complete a payment form and submit payment before October 6, 2023.
Exams are $105 each.
Late payment submission will be available from October 7, 2023 until October 26, 2023. Late payment submission will incur a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
The exam fee payment can be made either by credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check/money order payment. A 3.1% credit card fee is applied to all online payments. To submit an online payment, click the link below. To mail in a payment, select ‘mail in’ as the payment option on the payment form. Instructions to mail in payment will be emailed to the parent email address on the payment form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing for mailing in payment is September 29, 2023.
Students who have not submitted the exam fees by October 26, 2023 will be dropped from the course(s) and no exam will be ordered.
2. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students. Students who believe they are eligible for a fee reduction should contact Ms. Amy Embry at email@example.com to request a fee reduction and a fee reduction discount code to apply to the online payment form. Request the fee reduction BEFORE completing the payment form.
**To qualify for the Free/Reduced AP exam pricing, make sure you have officially applied for (and been approved for) for Free/Reduced Lunch for 2023/2024 school year.
3. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administrations in May and will be communicated by the school.
4. Refunds and Cancellations: No exam cancellations are allowed.
5. Accommodations on exams: if you need accommodations for any AP exams, please contact Amy Embry at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 1.
For questions or assistance, please email email@example.com