Exam Deposit Payment Window: August 13-September 4, 2020
Cost per exam: $100 ($10 due by Sept 4, balance due by October 23, 2020)
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance using the online College Board MyAP registration system AND by submitting a non refundable exam deposit between August 13 and September 4, 2020 (click on the link below).
All students who submitted their $10 per exam deposit and completed the MyAP Join Class process in the start of the 2020-2021 year, will have a balance due of $90 per exam.
The deposit payment can be made at the end of the deposit submission form either by selecting credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check/money order payment. Postmark deadline for mailing in payment is August 31, 2020.
Students who have not submitted their deposit by September 4, 2020 will be dropped from the course(s).
2. Students with an active exam order will receive on September 15, 2020 via email an invoice for their individual balance due. Payment of the invoice in full is due by October 23, 2020 (11:59PM CST). The email invoice will have the option of payment with credit card payments as well as debit cards or mailing in a check or money order. To submit an order using check or money order, please follow the directions to mail your invoice recording section (bottom portion) and your payment to the address listed on the confirmation email.
3. Penalty fees for late payment will be added to any invoices with outstanding balances as of October 24 and through November 6. The penalty fee is $60 per exam.
Students who have not submitted the exam fee balance due by November 6, 2020 will be dropped from the course(s).
4. Students who are eligible for a fee reduction (eligibility criteria: currently enrolled in free or reduced lunch), will submit the $10 deposit and will receive a modified invoice via email in September.
5. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administrations in May and will be communicated by the school.
No exam cancellations are allowed.
For questions or assistance, please email email@example.com