Students and families enrolled at Papillion La Vista SOUTH High School can register here for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Exam Registration Deadline: October 30, 2021
Exam Fee: $96 per exam
REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – To take an AP® exam in the May 2022 AP® Exam administration, a $40 per exam deposit is due by October 30, 2021.** Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) Deadline to Join the online exam group and activate your exam is October 30, 2021.**
Step 3: Submit balance due – On or around February 1, 2022, students who successfully completed steps 1 and 2 above will receive a personalized invoice for the applicable balance of fees due via email. Balance due paid in full by February 26, 2022.
- Registration for the 2022 AP® Exams runs from October 1 until October 30, 2021 for the May 2022 exams.**
- Cost per exam is $96. A $40 deposit is due to initiate the order by October 30. The balance of exam fees is due by February 26, 2022.
- To register for the exams:
- Complete steps 1 and 2 above (Exam Fee submission and Activation)
- See the FAQs for more information regarding the process.
- Without completion of BOTH steps by October 30, 2021 the exam will not be ordered.
- Late Registration with a penalty fee of $40 per exam will be possible February 1 through February 26, 2022. Late registrations must submit the full exam fee and late fee at that time ($136 per exam.)
- Fee Reductions: All students will submit a $40 exam deposit. Students qualifying for a fee reduction on the final cost of the AP® Exams, please see Mr. Kruse at email@example.com for a Fee Reduction Code to apply to the online deposit form.
- Fee waive/reduction requirements:
- Qualify for free/reduced lunch
- Dual enrolled with UNO or Wesleyan
- Completed PLCS AP® Scholarship application (Click here to download the application)
- NMSI Subsidy for STEM Exams (Reduces the cost by 50%)
- Approved students will apply the code to their deposit form and receive in January a modified personal invoices for the reduced balance due, if applicable.
- Students who submitted a $40 deposit and are eligible for an exam fee that is LOWER than $40 per exam will be eligible for a refund at the end of May if they sit for the May 2022 exam administration. Students who no show or cancel will forfeit their exam deposit.
- Students who register late will be required to submit the full exam fee at that time ($96) and will be refunded as appropriate once confirmed that they have tested.
- Fee waive/reduction requirements:
- Students who require Late Testing due to athletic competitions conflicting or other College Board approved re-scheduling reasons must email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval to register for the late test. A late exam fee of $40 may be added to the cost of the exam, depending on the circumstances. You must contact APTS regarding Late Testing exam orders no later than May 1, 2022.
- Students deciding to cancel the AP® Exam(s) that they have registered for may cancel before midnight, April 1, 2022 and receive a partial refund of the base exam fees (credit card fees are non-refundable and a $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee is retained.) To cancel an exam, please email email@example.com and include your name, the name of your school, your student ID number, and the title of the exam you wish to cancel.
- Exam day specifics will be communicated to registrants by the school.
** Students enrolled in courses for the SPRING Semester (i.e. the course COMMENCES in January), may submit a deposit for those exams in the fall but it is not required. Students enrolled in those spring semester courses – and only those students – may submit fees for those exams starting February 1, 2022 through February 26, 2022 with no penalty. Students will be able to activate those exams once that course commences. The full exam fee will be due at that time in the Spring.
For assistance or inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348 (Toll Free).