Exam Registration Deadline: November 1, 2019
Exam Fee: $94 per exam
NEW REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – To take an AP® exam in the May 2020 AP® Exam administration, a $40 per exam deposit is due by November 1, 2019.** Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) Deadline to Join the online exam group and activate your exam is November 1, 2019.**
Step 3: Submit balance due – In the first week of February, students who successfully completed steps 1 and 2 above will receive a personalized invoice for the applicable balance of fees due via email. Balance due paid in full by March 1, 2020.
- Registration for the 2020 AP® Exams runs from September 15 until November 1, 2019 for the May 2020 exams.**
- Cost per exam is $94.
- To register for the exams:
- Complete steps 1 and 2 above (Exam Fee submission and Activation)
- See the FAQs for more information regarding the process.
- Fee Reductions: All students will submit a $40 exam deposit. Students qualifying for a fee reduction on the final cost of the AP® Exams, please see Ms. Herbener for a Fee Reduction Code to apply to the online deposit form.
- Fee waive/reduction requirements:
o Qualify for free/reduced lunch
o Dual enrolled with UNO or Wesleyan or PLHS School to Career Academy
o Completed PLCS AP® Scholarship application (Click here to download the application)
- Approved students will apply the code to their deposit form and receive in February modified personal invoices for the reduced balance due, if any.
- Students who submitted a $40 deposit and are eligible for an exam fee that is LOWER than $40 per exam will be eligible for a refund at the end of May if they sit for the May 2020 exam administration. Students who no show or cancel will forfeit their exam deposit.
- Fee waive/reduction requirements:
- Students who require Late Testing due to athletic competitions conflicting or other College Board approved re-scheduling reasons must email email@example.com for approval to register for the late test. A late exam fee of $40 may be added to the cost of the exam, depending on the circumstances. You must contact APTS regarding Late Testing exam orders no later than May 15, 2020.
- Students deciding to cancel the AP® Exam(s) that they have registered for may cancel before midnight, March 1, 2020 and receive a partial refund ($40 unused exam fee (i.e. your deposit) will be retained.) To cancel an exam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, the name of your school, your student ID number, and the title of the exam you wish to cancel.
- You are required to arrive at the testing site at the following times: 7:30 a.m. for the morning administration; 11:30 a.m. for the afternoon administration.
- Students may not be dismissed until an exam has officially ended. Do not ask to leave early if you finish before the end of the test, as your request will be denied. If you play a sport or have a job, it will be your responsibility to inform your coach or employer of your AP obligation and arrangements should be made accordingly.
- To make sure students eat lunch, morning exams are excused for periods 1-5 and afternoon exams are excused for periods 3-7.
- Get a good night’s rest before your test, and eat a nutritious breakfast. You are allowed to bring a snack and beverage for your 10-minute break. However, eating is prohibited while you are taking an exam. Do NOT bring any electronic communication device(s) to the testing room. They are strictly prohibited.
- It is advisable to bring a sweater, in case the room temperature is below your comfort level.
- You are required to abide by the policies of both the College Board and Papillion-La Vista High School during the exam period. Any misconduct will be reported and could jeopardize your AP® Exam grade.
- Please note that you will be excused from classes during your exam(s). An attendance roster will be published for the school prior to and after an exam.
** Students enrolled in the following courses for the SPRING Semester (i.e. the course COMMENCES on January 6), may submit a deposit for those exams in the fall but it is not required. Students enrolled in those spring semester courses – and only those students – may submit fees for those exams starting January 30, 2020 through March 1, 2020 with no penalty. Students will be able to activate those exams once that course commences on January 6, 2020.
For assistance or inquiries, please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348 (Toll Free).