Please review all information carefully.
- Registration for the 2019 AP Exams runs from February 26 until March 23, 2019.
- Cost per exam is $94.
- To register for the exams, click on “Order AP Exams“
- Students qualifying for a fee reduction on the cost of the AP Exams, please see Ms. Herbener for a Fee Reduction Code to apply to the online registration form.
- Fee waive/reduction requirements:
o Qualify for free/reduced lunch
o Dual enrolled with UNO or Wesleyan or PLHS School to Career Academy
o Completed PLCS AP Scholarship application (Click here to download the application)
- Students who require Late Testing due to athletic competitions conflicting or other College Board approved re-scheduling reasons must email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval to register for the late test. A late exam fee of $45 will be added to the cost of the exam. You must contact APTS regarding Late Testing exam orders no later than May 17, 2019.
- Students deciding to cancel the AP Exam(s) that they have registered for may cancel before midnight, April 30, 2019 and receive a partial refund ($15 unused exam fee will be retained.) To cancel an exam, please email email@example.com and include your name, the name of your school, your student ID number, and the title of the exam you wish to cancel.
- You are required to arrive at the testing site at the following times: 7:30 a.m. for the morning administration; 11:30 a.m. for the afternoon administration.
- Students may not be dismissed until an exam has officially ended. Do not ask to leave early if you finish before the end of the test, as your request will be denied. If you play a sport or have a job, it will be your responsibility to inform your coach or employer of your AP obligation and arrangements should be made accordingly.
- To make sure students eat lunch, morning exams are excused for periods 1-5 and afternoon exams are excused for periods 3-7.
- Get a good night’s rest before your test, and eat a nutritious breakfast. You are allowed to bring a snack and beverage for your 10-minute break. However, eating is prohibited while you are taking an exam. Do NOT bring any electronic communication device(s) to the testing room. They are strictly prohibited.
- It is advisable to bring a sweater, in case the room temperature is below your comfort level.
- You are required to abide by the policies of both the College Board and Papillion-La Vista High School during the exam period. Any misconduct will be reported and could jeopardize your AP Exam grade.
- Please note that you will be excused from classes during your exam(s). An attendance roster will be published for the school prior to and after an exam.
For assistance or inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348 (Toll Free).