Exam Deposit Payment Deadline: November 1, 2023
Exam Fee: $98 per exam
REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – To take an AP® exam in the May 2024 AP® Exam administration, a $40 per exam deposit is due by November 1, 2023.** Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must JOIN their AP® Class and click on “Register for the Exam” on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) Deadline to Join the online exam group and activate your exam is November 1, 2023.**
Step 3: Submit balance due – On or around January 31, 2024, students who successfully completed steps 1 and 2 above will receive a personalized invoice for the applicable balance of fees due via email. Balance due paid in full by March 2, 2024.
- Registration for the 2024 AP® Exams runs from September 27 until November 1, 2023 for the May 2024 exams.**
- Cost per exam is $98. A $40 deposit is due to initiate the order by November 1. The balance of applicable exam fees is due by March 2, 2024.
- To register for the exams:
- Complete steps 1 and 2 above (Exam Fee submission and Activation)
- See the FAQs for more information regarding the process.
- Without completion of BOTH steps by November 1, 2023 the exam will not be ordered.
- Fee Reductions: All students will submit a $40 per exam deposit. Students who qualify for a fee reduction subsidy will automatically receive a modified invoice in January.
- Fee Reduction Subsidy Categories:
- Qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch Program (Exams reduced to $40 each)
- Dual enrolled with UNO (Exams reduced to $0 per exam)
- Dual enrolled with WESLEYAN (Exams are reduced to $48 per exam)
- PLVHS Grants Varied)
- Students who submitted a $40 deposit and are eligible for a fee reduction subsidy that reduces the price to LESS than $40 will be eligible for a refund once confirmed that they sat for the May 2024 exam administration. Subsidies are activated once the student tests. Students who no show or cancel will forfeit their exam deposit. Refunds for eligible students are issued in late May or early June.
- Fee Reduction Subsidy Categories:
- Students who require Late Testing due to athletic competitions conflicting or other College Board approved re-scheduling reasons must contact Mr. Caruso at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval to register for the late test. A late exam fee of $40 may be added to the cost of the exam, depending on the circumstances. You must contact APTS regarding Late Testing exam orders no later than May 1, 2024.
- Students deciding to cancel the AP® Exam(s) that they have registered for may cancel before midnight, March 2, 2024 and receive a partial refund of the base exam fees (credit card fees are non-refundable and a $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee is retained.) To cancel an exam, please email email@example.com and include your name, the name of your school, your student ID number, and the title of the exam you wish to cancel.
- Exam day specifics will be communicated to registrants by the school.
** Students enrolled in courses for the SPRING Semester (i.e. the course COMMENCES in January), may submit a deposit for those exams in the fall but it is not required. Students enrolled in those spring semester courses – and only those students – may submit fees for those exams starting January 1, 2024 through March 2, 2024 with no penalty. Students will be able to activate those exams once that course commences. The full exam fee will be due at that time in the Spring.
For assistance or inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348 (Toll Free).