Families and students enrolled at Patrick Henry High School, can submit exam fees here for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) Joining the class activates the exam (this join step has likely been completed in class). Deadline is October 15, 2021.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – Students choosing to take the AP® exam in May 2022 must submit exam fees by clicking on the link below. Payment deadline is November 1, 2021.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance by submitting activating the exam on MyAP (http://myap.collegeboard) by joining the class AND by submitting exam fees.
2. The exam fee is $96.
3. To activate the exam:
– Obtain an AP® Class/Group Join Code from their PLHS AP® subject teacher (Teacher will distribute these codes in class – Join Codes are like access codes and are teacher, subject and period specific.
– ALL students should complete the Join Step by the applicable deadline to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam.
– Students choosing to take the optional exam will also click on the “Register for Exam” button to activate the exam. Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is October 15, 2021.
4. Submit Exam Fees: Exam fee payments for exams is submitted by completing the online payment form on this site. Fees may be submitted via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the parent email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in fee processing is October 27, 2021.
Late fee submission for courses that commence in the Fall will be possible from November 16, 2021 through March 4, 2022 with a $40 penalty fee per exam.
NO exam fee submissions will be processed after March 4, 2022. Exams that are active on MyAP without a corresponding fee submission will be deactivated and not ordered.
5. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required.
6. Fee reductions are available to students who are currently on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program. If you are currently on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program, the fee is $5 per test. In order to register for AP® tests at the reduced price, please complete the application available at the link below no later than October 27. If your application is approved, you will receive a Fee Reduction Code. Once you receive your code you will be able to register on the APTS payment website at the reduced amount. Code usage is verified with APTS.
6. Cancellations/Refunds: Students who request an exam cancellation by November 1, 2021 will be eligible for a full refund of exam fees. Exam cancellation requests submitted after November 1, 2021 and before March 31, 2022 will be eligible for a partial refund. A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee will be retained. Students who submitted a reduction price exam fee will forfeit the payment on file. To cancel email email@example.com and include your name, name of your school, the title of the exam to cancel.
7. Exam day location and reporting information will be communicated by your school closer to exam day. General information to keep in mind: Please bring the following to your AP® exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP® Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries. Bring a snack and water/drink or lunch if you have 2 tests back to back on the same day. These items will be placed on a table or counter that you may access at break time only or after the test officially concludes. Cell phones, smartwatches, iPads, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room. Backpacks will be placed outside of the exam room, and you will NOT have access to your backpack at any time during testing including at break times.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org