Families and students enrolled at Patrick Henry High School, can register here for the 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Administration.
Please read through the information below and then click in “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2019 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMINATIONS OPENS ON FEBRUARY 4 AND CLOSES ON FEBRUARY 14, 2019 at midnight PST.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $94.
All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation ticket. For check or money orders, you may deduct the service fee applicable to credit card transactions from your total submitted. Postmark deadline for mailing in a check or money order to the AP Test Service processing center is February 11.
3. All students must agree to the terms of the PHHS AP Contract as part of their online registration for exams. That contract is available for download under AP Exam Test Site Security Regulations. Both parents and students need to review the contract and sign to acknowledge receipt of the regulations as part of the registration process.
4. Fee reductions are available to students who are currently on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program. If you are currently on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program, the fee is $5 per test. In order to register for AP tests, please see Counseling Secretary Ms. Sara Guinn and ask for your Fee Reduction Code. Once you receive your code you will be able to register on the APTS website and the reduced amount. Deadline to register using the fee reduction is February 14.
5. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:45 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations: Check back on the PHHS website in April.
7. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, you will be contacted after your registration and once the school has assigned you to an alternate date for one of the two exams.
8. Special Note: Per College Board regulations, only students who have submitted the required in-class assessment for AP Computer Science Principles may register for the AP Computer Science Exam. Students who fail to submit the required work by April 30 to the College Board Digital Portfolio, will not be eligible to sit for the May 10 exam.
For more information about College Board AP exams, please review the College Board Bulletin for AP Students and Parents. (Available here.)
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com