Students and families enrolled at Orcutt Academy High School can learn here about exam payment submission for the 2020-2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully before placing your order.
Exam Fee Payment Deadline: November 6, 2020
EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students activate their AP® Exams on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org in class with the AP® Teachers before September 28, 2020.
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Students with an active exam from Step 1 will receive from APTS at the email address linked to their MyAP account a customized and personal digital invoice for exam fees that are due. Invoices will be emailed out on or around October 1, 2020. Exam fees are due paid in full by November 6, 2020.
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost per exam is $95.
2. To activate an AP® Exam for the May 2021 exam administration, students will log into their College Board profiles in their Orcutt Academy HS AP® class via http://myap.collegeboard.org – All students will join the online AP class on MyAP on or before September 28, 2020 DURING Class.
If you were absent and have not completed this step, please see the FAQs for more information.
3. Payment submission for AP® exams will be done through a digital invoice through APTS. Students with active exam orders on MyAP will receive on or around October 1, 2020 a custom digital invoice. Invoices will be emailed to the STUDENT email address on the student’s College Board profile.
4. The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided in the invoice.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before October 30, 2020 to ensure timely processing.
Payment of the balance due in full must be submitted by November 6, 2020.
Payments received after November 6 will include a $40 per exam penalty fee. No fees will be processed or accepted after 11:59pm EST on March 8, 2021. Exams with a balance due as of March 9, 2021 will be cancelled and will not be reinstated.
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction on your exams, please see Mr. Ostini, Dean of Students, ASAP. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. If approved, you will be issued a new, updated Exam Fee Invoice via email for a reduced amount of $53 per exam. Please make sure to see Mr. Ostini as soon as possible.
6. Cancellations/Refunds:To request an exam cancellation, please email the APTS Cancellation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, name of your school, and the exam title to be cancelled. If the cancellation request is submitted before 11:59pm on March 8, 2021 the refund will be a full refund of the base exam fee ($95). Late registration fees and credit card fees are non-refundable. No cancellations or refunds requests will be processed as of March 9, 2021.
7. Exam location information will be communicated to examinees closer to exam day. General exam day information to be aware of includes: Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:45 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:45 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP Exam early.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com