Students and families enrolled at Orcutt Academy High School can learn here about exam payment submission for the 2022-23 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully before placing your order.
Exam Fee Payment Deadline: October 31, 2022*
EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students activate their AP® Exams on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org in class with the AP® Teachers before September 25, 2022.
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Students with an active exam from Step 1 will receive from APTS at the email address linked to their MyAP account a customized and personal digital invoice for exam fees that are due. Invoices will be emailed out on or around October 1, 2022. Exam fees are due paid in full by October 31, 2022.
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost per exam is $97.
2. To activate an AP® Exam for the May 2023 exam administration, students will log into their College Board profiles in their Orcutt Academy HS AP® class via http://myap.collegeboard.org – All students will join the online AP class on MyAP on or before September 25, 2022 DURING Class.*
If you were absent and have not completed this step, please see the FAQs for more information.
3. Payment submission for AP® exams will be done through a digital invoice through APTS. Students with active exam orders on MyAP will receive on or around October 1, 2022 a custom digital invoice. Invoices will be emailed to the STUDENT email address on the student’s College Board profile.
4. The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided in the invoice.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before October 25, 2022 to ensure timely processing.
Payment of the balance due in full must be submitted by October 31, 2022.*
Exams with a balance due as of November 1, 2022 will not be ordered from the College Board and will have to be reinstated through Late Ordering.
Late Ordering will open on November 16, 2022 and will include a $40 per exam penalty fee. Last day to submit a late order is March 3, 2023.
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction on your exams, please see your counselor ASAP. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. If approved, you will be issued a new, updated Exam Fee Invoice via email for a reduced amount of $53 per exam. Please make sure to see your counselor as soon as possible.
6. Cancellations/Refunds:To request an exam cancellation, please email the APTS Cancellation Desk at email@example.com and include your name, name of your school, and the exam title to be cancelled. If the cancellation request is submitted before 11:59pm on November 5, 2022 the refund will be a full refund of the base exam fee ($97). Late registration fees and credit card fees are non-refundable. Cancellations submitted after November 5 and before 11:59pm PST on March 12, 2023 will be eligible for a partial refund of the base exam fee. A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee will be retained. No cancellations or refunds requests will be processed after March 12, 2023.
*Students enrolled in the AP US Government course that COMMENCES in the Spring semester will be able to activate their exams in MyAP once the course commences. These students and ONLY these students will be able to submit exam fees without penalty between February 1and March 3, 2023. Spring course invoices will be issued separately on February 1, 2023.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org