International Baccalaureate (IB®) Program
Exam Fees and Payment Details
- 2020-2021 IB® Exam Calendar
- Steps to register and submit exam fees:
Invoices for exam fees will be emailed out to students from APTS on October 23, 2020 to the STUDENT email address on the Novi HS IB Exam Registration form.
Please check your email inbox as well as junk folder for the digital invoice.
Payments are due on November 2, 2020.
To submit payment of your exam fees:
- Find your digital invoice in your email
- Review the invoice details
- Click on PAY NOW to submit payment online via a debit or credit card or Apple Pay (a 3% online payment fee applies to debit/credit/payments.)
- To submit payment with a check or money order, open the invoice and download/print it. Complete the tear off slip and mail in the tear off slip along with your check or money order payable to “APTS” to the address provided on the slip. To ensure timely processing of a mail in payment, the postmark deadline is October 28, 2020. (No processing fees are assessed for mail in payment.)
? LATE Fee submission is possible with a penalty fee of $20 per exam between November 2 and November 13, 2020.
- What if I didn’t receive my digital invoice?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your digital invoice be reissued.
- What if I have a question about my IB® exams?
Contact email@example.com or your NHS IB® Coordinator, Alaina Brown at Alaina.Brown@NoviK12.org
- What if I am also taking AP® Exams?
AP® Exam fees are not currently processed through invoices. Please visit the AP® Exam fees page for Novi HS HERE
- What if I have an IB® and AP® exam that conflict?
Register for your exams as normal. APTS will alert your school at the close of registration if there are conflicts. Your AP® Exam will be taken on an alternate date and you will be notified of the detail by APTS via email.
Need additional assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.