International Baccalaureate (IB®) Program
Exam Fees and Payment Details
- Novi AP/IB® Exam Calendar 2022-2023
- Steps to register and submit exam fees:
- Complete the Novi HS IB® Exam Registration Form by September 16, 2022
- Receive an invoice from APTS for your exam fees on September 26, 2022
- Submit payment by October 21, 2022
Invoices for exam fees will be emailed out to students from APTS on September 26, 2022 to the PARENT email address on the Novi HS IB Exam Registration form.
Please check your email inbox as well as junk folder for the digital invoice.
Payments are due on October 21, 2022
Exams are $122 per exam.
To submit payment of your exam fees:
- Find your digital invoice in your email
- Review the invoice details
- Click on PAY NOW to submit payment online via a debit or credit card (a 3.1% online payment fee applies to debit/credit/payments.)
- To submit payment with a check or money order, open the invoice and download/print it. Complete the tear off slip and mail in the tear off slip along with your check or money order payable to “APTS” to the address provided on the slip. To ensure timely processing of a mail in payment, the postmark deadline is October 17, 2022. (No processing fees are assessed for mail in payment.)
- LATE Fee submission is possible with a penalty fee of $20 per exam between October 22, 2022 and November 4, 2022.
- LATE Fee submission is possible with a penalty fee of $40 per exam between November 5, 2022 and January 10, 2023.
- Cancellations up to November 11, 2022 will be eligible for a refund of $119. Cancellations after November 11, 2022 and before January 10, 2023 will be eligible for a refund of $80. No refunds will be processed after January 10, 2023.
- What if I didn’t receive my digital invoice?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your digital invoice be reissued.
- What if I have a question about my IB® exams?
Contact email@example.com or your NHS IB® Coordinator, Alaina Brown at Alaina.Brown@NoviK12.org
- What if I can’t access the IB Exam Registration Form?
The form is accessible only if logged into your Novi HS Google Account.
- What if I am also taking AP® Exams?
AP® Exam fees are not currently processed through invoices. Please visit the AP® Exam fees page for Novi HS HERE
- What if I have an IB® and AP® exam that conflict?
Register for your exams as normal. APTS will alert your school at the close of registration if there are conflicts. Your AP® Exam will be taken on an alternate date and you will be notified of the detail by APTS via email.
- What if I have an IEP or 504? (I receive educational support services)
Please complete and submit the request/consent for inclusive arrangements form (HERE).
The request/consent form must be submitted no later than October 21, 2022 to NHS IB® Coordinator, Alaina Brown at Alaina.Brown@NoviK12.org
- What if I need to request financial assistance for my IB® Exams?
- Students approved for Free and Reduced Lunch will automatically have their exam fees reduced to $0 due. However, if they cancel their exam(s) after November 4, 2022 or do not sit for their exams they will be charged a $60 per exam unused exam fee.
- Students who are not approved for Free and Reduced Lunch but are still in need of financial assistance may apply for Financial Assistance by completing the request form HERE. Submit the request form no later than October 17, 2022 (2:30pm) to NHS IB® Coordinator, Alaina Brown at Alaina.Brown@NoviK12.org
Need additional assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.