On this site, students and families enrolled at Novi High School can learn about exam payment submission for the 2024 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams.
The AP® Exam information and policies are posted below.
Exam Fee Payment Deadline: October 20, 2023, midnight EST.
AP EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
STEP 1: Join AP Classroom at http://myap.collegeboard.org.
Join AP Classroom with the join code provided by your Novi High School classroom teacher.
If you do not have a Novi High School classroom teacher – contact Alaina.Brown@NoviK12.org.
An active College Board profile login will be needed (see FAQs for more information.)
STEP 2: Submit exam fees to APTS – Submit exam fees by clicking on the link below between September 20 and October 20, 2023. Fees are due by October 20, 2023.*
*Exams will not be ordered unless payment is received.
*Students taking AP Macroeconomics will have the opportunity to register and pay in February. They should NOT register now.
General Policies and Information:
1. COST: The cost per exam is $98 and $146 for AP Capstone exams.
2. REGISTRATION: Exam registration is a THREE step process. FIRST join AP Classroom for each AP course in which they are enrolled. SECOND, students need to select “register for exam” in AP Classroom for each exam they want to take. THIRD, students submit payment directly to APTSUSA.com on this site.
3. AP CLASSROOM: Enrollment and exam registration must occur AP Classroom is required by October 20, 2023*.
- If you have not completed this step, please see the FAQs for more information.
- *Students enrolled in courses that start in the SPRING semester will be able to complete this step without penalty fees from February 1 to February 16, 2024 (Late fees will apply between February 17 and March 1, 2024).
- Students who enroll in AP Classroom or add an exam after October 20 will be charged a late enrollment fee of $40 per exam.*
- No new enrollments will be possible after March 1, 2024 at 10am EST.
4. PAYMENT – Payment submission for AP® exams can be done by submitting the payment form at the link below between September 20 and October 20, 2023.
- The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided.
- Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the emailed instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before October 16, 2023 to ensure timely processing.
- Payment must be submitted in full by October 20, 2023 to avoid penalty fees.
- Penalty fees of $40 per exam will be levied on exams beginning October 21, 2023 and through November 10, 2023 at 11:59pm EST.*
- EXAM REGISTRATION IN AP CLASSROOM will be CANCELED if payment is not received by due dates.
5. FEE REDUCTIONS: Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you think your or would like to know if you qualify, please complete the Financial Assistance Request form (HERE) by October 16, 2023.
- Students eligible for Free and Reduced Lunch are eligible for free exams. However, if the exam(s) are cancelled after November 10, 2023 or you do not sit for your exams, you will be charged a $43 unused exam fee.
- Students who do not qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch but would still like to request financial assistance may submit the Financial Assistance Request form (HERE). Deadline to submit the request is October 16, 2023. Exam fees will be reduced to $43 per exam if approved.
- Students approved for either a full fee waiver OR a reduction in fees, will be issued a fee reduction discount code to apply to the payment form linked below.
- All students must complete the payment form on this site to complete an exam order. DO NOT SUBMIT PAYMENT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THE CODE
6. Cancellations: To request an exam cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, name of your school, and the exam title to be cancelled.
- Credit card processing fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellation requests submitted before November 10, 2023 at 10am EST, will be eligible for a full refund of exam fees per exam.
- Cancellation requests submitted after November 10, 2023 and before March 1, 2024 will be eligible for a partial refund. A $43 unused exam cancellation penalty fee will be retained. Students who are eligible for a free exam will be invoiced for the $43 unused exam fee.
- No exam refunds will be processed after March 1, 2024.
7. EXAM LOCATIONS – Exam location information will be communicated to examinees closer to exam day.
8. EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES – Students currently seeking NEW educational support services (IEP, 504 or medical) must be sure to complete the consent form (HERE) no later than December 1, 2023. Please submit the consent form to the Novi HS AP Coordinator, Ms. Alaina Brown at email@example.com
9. MEDICAL CONCERNS – Students with medical concerns must have a Medical Plan on file with the Novi Community Schools before exam day.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org