On this site, students and families enrolled at Novi High School can learn about exam payment submission for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams.
The AP® Exam information and policies are posted below.
Exam Fee Payment Deadline: October 22, 2021, midnight EST.
AP EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Register for your exams(s) on MyAP – Students will first join their AP Class on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org before October 22, 2021*. They must first use the Join Code provided by their classroom teacher. Then students can choose to sign up for the exam by clicking the yellow “Register Now” button for each course in which they want to test.
An active College Board profile login will be needed (see FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Submit exam fees by clicking on the link below between September 27 and October 22, 2021. Fees are due by October 22, 2021*
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost per exam is $96 and $144 for AP Capstone exams.
2. Exam registration is a TWO step process. FIRST join AP Classroom to activate an AP Exam for the May 2022 exam administration. Students will need to log into their College Board profiles via http://myap.collegeboard.
Exam registration and enrollment on MyAP AP Classroom is required by October 22, 2021*.
If you have not completed this step, please see the FAQs for more information.
*Students enrolled in courses that start in the SPRING semester will be able to complete this step without penalty fees beginning in January (Deadline March 1, 2022).
Students who enroll in AP Classroom or add an exam after October 29, 2021 will be charged a late enrollment fee of $40 per exam.
No new enrollments will be possible after March 1, 2022 at 10am EST.
3. Submit Fees – Payment submission for AP® exams can be done by submitting the payment form at the link below between September 27 and October 22, 2021.
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the emailed instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before October 19, 2021 to ensure timely processing.
Payment must be submitted in full by October 22, 2021 to avoid penalty fees.
Penalty fees of $20 per exam will be levied on exams beginning October 23, 2021 and through October 30, 2021at 11:59pm EST. A $40 per exam penalty fee will be added beginning October 31 and through March 1, 2022.
Exam orders will only be submitted if corresponding fees are on file.
4. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you think your or would like to know if you qualify, please complete the Financial Assistance Request form (HERE) by October 15, 2021.
- Students eligible for Free and Reduced Lunch are eligible for free exams. However, if the exam(s) are cancelled after November 10, 2021 or you do not sit for your exams, you will be charged a $43 unused exam fee.
- Students who do not qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch but would still like to request financial assistance may submit the Financial Assistance Request form (HERE). Deadline to submit the request is October 15, 2021. Exam fees will be reduced to $43 per exam if approved.
- Students approved for either a full fee waiver OR a reduction in fees, will be issued a fee reduction discount code to apply to the payment form linked below.
- All students must complete the payment form on this site to complete an exam order.
5. Cancellations: To request an exam cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, name of your school, and the exam title to be cancelled.
- Credit card processing fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellation requests submitted before October 30, 2021 at 10am EST, will be eligible for a full refund of exam fees per exam.
- Cancellation requests submitted after October 30, 2021 and before March 1, 2022 will be eligible for a partial refund. A $43 unused exam cancellation penalty fee will be retained. Students who are eligible for a free exam will be invoiced for the $43 unused exam fee.
- No exam refunds will be processed after March 12.
6. Exam location information will be communicated to examinees closer to exam day.
7. Students currently seeking NEW educational support services (IEP, 504 or medical) must be sure to complete the consent form (HERE) no later than December 1, 2021. Please submit the consent form to the Novi HS AP Coordinator, Ms. Alaina Brown at email@example.com
8. Students with medical concerns must have a Medical Plan on file with the Novi Community Schools before exam day.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org