Students and families enrolled at Novi High School can learn here about exam payment submission for the 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam information and policies are posted below.
Exam Fee Payment Deadline: February 12, 2021, midnight EST.
AP EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students will activate their AP® Exams on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org in class with the AP® Teachers before October 30, 2020*. An active College Board profile log in will be needed (see FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Students will receive from APTS, at the email address linked to their MyAP account, a customized and personalized digital invoice for exam fees due. Invoices will be emailed out on February 1, 2021. Exam fees are due in full by February 12, 2021.
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost per exam is $95 and $143 for AP Capstone exams. Students will be invoiced for the exam fees (See below.)
2. Exam Activation – Enroll in AP Classroom: To activate an AP® Exam for the May 2021 exam administration, students will log into their College Board profiles via http://myap.collegeboard.org and enroll in AP Classroom– Exam activation and enrollment on MyAP AP Classroom is required by October 30, 2020*.
Students will log in and click “Join Class/Exam” and enter the course/teacher specific join codes.
If you have not completed this step, please see the FAQs for more information.
*Students enrolled in courses that start in the SPRING semester will be able to complete this step without penalty fees in January (Deadline January 25, 2021).
Students who enroll in AP Classroom after October 30, 2020 will be invoiced a late enrollment fee of $40 per exam.
No enrollments will be possible after March 12, 2021 at 10am EST.
3. Submit Fees – Payment submission for AP® exams will be done through a digital invoice through APTS. Students with active exam orders on MyAP AP Classroom will receive on February 1, 2021 a custom digital invoice. Invoices will be emailed to the email address on the student’s College Board profile.
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided in the invoice.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before February 8, 2021 to ensure timely processing.
Payment must be submitted in full by February 12, 2021 to avoid penalty fees.
Penalty fees of $20 per exam will be levied on invoices with a balance due beginning February 13, 2021 and through March 12, 2021 at 10am EST. Any exams with an outstanding balance as of March 12, 2021 10am EST will be de-activated in MyAP and the student will not be allowed to take the May 2021 exam.
4. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, contact Ms. Brown at Alaina.Brown@Novik12.org before January 25. Approval may take several days so it is critical to apply early. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. If approved, you will be issued a modified invoice for the reduced price.
5. Cancellations: To request an exam cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, name of your school, and the exam title to be cancelled. Cancellation requests submitted before March 12, 2021 at 10am EST, will be eligible for a refund of $90 per exam. Late enrollment fees, penalty payment fees and credit card processing fees are non-refundable. No exam refunds will be processed after March 12.
6. Exam location information will be communicated to examinees closer to exam day.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com