Students enrolled at Monte Vista High School (SRVUSD, CA) can submit exam fees here for the May 2024 administration of Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams.
Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students log into their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Class and thereby activating the exam. (See FAQs for more information and details.) Deadline to activate is October 6, 2023.
Step 2: Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the payment form to submit fees. All students complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Deadline is October 6, 2023
Registration Regulations and Information:
1. Exam registration for the May 2024 optional Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration will take place between August 28, 2023 and October 6, 2023.
Late payment submission is possible from November 20 through March 1, 2023 with a penalty fee of $45 per exam.
2. Exam registration for 2024 exams requires two steps: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees.
Step 1: Activate the exam –To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT/NMSQT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile. Do not create a second account!
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Join Codes will be distributed in class.
Students will then be prompted to complete/update the online registration profile in MyAP.
ALL students should complete the Join Step to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam. Joining the class activates the exam.
Only exams that have a corresponding fee submitted will be ordered.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is October 6, 2023.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – The cost of each AP® Exam is $135 each. (Capstone exams are $182 each.)
All exams must be through the APTS system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments by check or money order. A 3.1% online payment fee will be added to the exam fees for online payment. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may select the mail in payment option for no additional fees. Mail in payment must be postmarked by October 2, 2023 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the registration form upon completion of the form.
Late payment submission is possible from November 20 through March 1, 2024 with a penalty fee of $45 per exam.
3. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required. Exams that do not have a corresponding exam fee submitted by October 29, 2022 will be deactivated in The College Board system.
4. Fee Reductions: Students who meet the College Board Fee Reduction Guidelines based on family/household income may apply for a Fee Reduction Code to their school’s AP Coordinator, Ms. Corritone via email@example.com If approved, you will be issued a Fee Reduction Code. The Fee Reduction Code will be applied to your exam payment form (at the link below) to reduce the exam fees significantly. Please apply for the code BEFORE completing the online payment form. All code usage will be verified.
- Students who submit a cancellation request by 11:59pm PST on November 5, 2023 will receive a full refund of the exam fees and any applicable late ordering fees, minus a $3 processing fee.
- Students who submit a cancellation request after November 5, 2023 and before 11:59pm PST on March 1, 2024, will receive a partial refund of the exam fees minus a $5 processing fee and a $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee. Any late fees that were submitted will be forfeited.
- Exams cancelled after March 1 or examinees who no show on exam day are not eligible for a refund.
- Credit or debit card processing fees are non-refundable.
- To cancel email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student name, name of the school and the title of the exam to cancel.
6. A calendar of scheduled dates is posted at the link below. Exam day details will be communicated by the school closer to exam date. Make sure to review the Exam Site Security Regulations linked below.
7.If you are a Monte Vista High School (SRVUSD) student who would like to take an AP Exam for a subject that you are self-studying or studying off-campus, you can submit payment via the link below by the October 6, 2023 deadline. You will need to contact AP Coordinator Corritone for an Exam Only Join Code to activate the exam on MyAP. Students who do not attend MVHS are not eligible to register to test at MVHS.
If you need assistance, please contact APTS at email@example.com