Students enrolled at Mt. Eden High School (CA) can submit exam deposits and review information here for the 2020-2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration. Please read through this information carefully.
Exam Ordering Deadline: November 6, 2020
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1 – Activate the exam on the MyAP System: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on MyAP (http://myap.collegeboard.org) regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP®Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources. To access the site, create or use a College Board account and use the Join Codes provided by your teacher. Joining the class activates the exam. This step has most likely been completed in class. Deadline to activate the exam by joining the class: November 6, 2020.
Step 2 – Submit Exam Deposit: Students who wish to take AP® exams in May 2021 must submit a $15 per student deposit by November 6, 2020. Click on the link below to submit.
Step 3 – Submit Balance of Fees Due: On November 30, students who completed steps 1 and 2 above will receive via email a digital invoice for the balance of their exam fees due. The balance of fees are due paid in full by March 6, 2021.
1. The 2021 cost per exam is $45 for Mt. Eden High School students. Students who are eligible for Free-Reduced Lunch and therefore reduced fee examinations will pay a reduced price of $15 per exam. (See below for more details.)
? A deposit of $15 per student is due between September 21, 2020 and November 6, 2020. (Click the link below to complete the deposit payment form and submit the deposit.)
? The balance due for the student’s exam(s) will be invoiced via email on November 30, 2020. Balance will be due paid in full by March 6, 2021.
? Late registration will open on November 14, 2020. A penalty fee of $40 per exam will be applied to late orders. The full exam fee of $45 plus the late order fee of $40 ($85 total, $55 for students eligible for a reduction), will be due at the time of submitting the late order.* No orders will be accepted after March 6, 2021.
2. Students that are eligible for Free-Reduced Lunch and therefore reduced fee examinations will pay a reduced price of $15 per exam. Students who are eligible for this reduced price will receive a modified invoice via email on November 30, 2020. If you received an invoice for the full $45 exam price and believe that you are eligible for the $15 discounted price, please contact your school site AP Coordinator, Mr. Terrance Christianson at firstname.lastname@example.org for review of your file. If it is determined that you are eligible for the reduced price, APTS will reissue you an adjusted invoice.
3. Deposits can be submitted via the link below by completing the deposit form. The deposit form accepts credit or debit card OR mail in payment (check or money order.) A 3% credit/debit card processing fee is charged for online deposit payments. No additional fees are charged for mail in deposit payments. Postmark deadline for mailing in a deposit to ensure timely processing is October 30, 2020.
4. Students who completed step 1 and 2 above will receive on November 30, 2020 via the PARENT email address listed on the deposit payment form a personalized digital invoice for the balance due for exams corresponding to their active MyAP exams and their exam selection on the deposit form.
Payment of the balance due can be submitted online via a credit or debit card by clicking on the live “Pay Now” link in the invoice email or by mailing a check or money order (directions included in the invoice email.) Postmark deadline for the balance due payment to ensure timely processing is March 1, 2021. A 3% Credit Card processing fee is added to the price of the exam for online payments. There is no processing fee for mailing in your payment.
All balances due must be paid in full by March 6, 2021. Exams with an outstanding balance due as of March 7, 2021 will be cancelled in MyAP.
5. Cancellations: Students who submitted a deposit and/or exam fees and decide to withdraw and cancel an exam are eligible for a refund of the base exam fees minus a $2.50 processing charge if the refund request is submitted before 11:59pm PST on March 6, 2021. To request a cancellation and refund, email the APTS Cancellation Desk at email@example.com and include the student name, name of the school, and the title of the exam to cancel. Note that late order fees and credit card fees are Non-Refundable.
6. Exam Day Details: Specifics about the exam day reporting and location details will be communicated by your school closer to the actual exam administration date. Please go ahead and review now the Exam Test Site Regulations linked below to be aware of how to plan for exam day.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org