Deadline to register: November 8, 2019, midnight PST
Exam Fee: $94 per exam
NEW Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students log into their AP® Exam Groups on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Exam group. (See FAQs for more information and details.) Those choosing to rake the exam then activate the exam by clicking on “Register for Exam.” Deadline to activate is November 8, 2019. (This step may already have been done in class!)
Step 2: Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students registering for an exam must complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Deadline is November 8, 2019.
1. Exam fees for the 2020 AP® Exam Administration is $94 per exam until November 8, 2019.
2. Exam registration for 2020 exams requires two steps: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees. Both steps must be completed by November 8, 2019.
Late registration will be possible between November 9, 2019 and February 13, 2020. Late registration will incur a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
3. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org – This step may have already been done in your AP® class!
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile by clicking ‘Create Account’ on the MyAP main page.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Student can obtain the Join Codes from their Teachers.
Students will then be prompted to complete the online registration profile in MyAP.
ALL students should complete the Join Step to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam. Students choosing to take the optional AP Exam in May, will then also activate the exam by clicking on “Register for the Exam” and confirming terms.
Active exams on MyAP without a corresponding exam fee submission by November 8, 2019 will be deactivated and will incur a $40 penalty fee to reactivate. No reactivation is possible after February 13, 2020.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is November 8, 2019.
4. Payment of Exam Fees: All exams must be online APTS system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments. A 3% online payment fee will be added to the total for online payments. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may mail in check or money order payment to APTS. Mail in payment must be postmarked by November 4 , 2019 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the payment form upon completion of the form.
5. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the November 8, 2019 deadline will not have a fully complete exam order. Active exams on MyAP without a corresponding exam fee submission by November 8, 2019 will be deactivated and will incur a $40 penalty fee to reactivate. No reactivation is possible after February 13, 2020.
6. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by November 8, 2019 at 11:59pm PST will receive a full refund. A cancellation request must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the student’s name, the Mission Bay High School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. $40 will be forfeited for all exams cancelled between Nvomber 9, 2019 and April 1, 2020. This covers the cost of the unused exam. If your exam fee were less than the unused exam fee, you will be billed the fee difference of $35. NO refunds will offered after April 1 or for no-shows.
7. Fee reductions are available to students who are currently on the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program list. For students in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch program, the fee is $5 per AP® test. In order to register and pay for AP® tests using a fee waiver, please see the Counseling Clerk in the Counseling Office to obtain your AP® Fee Reduction Code. You MUST have a photo ID to obtain a fee waiver. Once you receive your fee waiver code, you will be able to complete the online payment form on the APTS website for the reduced amount. The deadline to obtain a fee waiver is November 4 by 3pm. You must then register for your AP® Exam(s) with APTS by the November 8 deadline.
If you choose to cancel a fee reduction exam between November 9, 2019 and April 1, 2020, you will be billed the difference to cover the cost of the unused exam fee. No shows will also be billed the difference in cost for the unused exam.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com