Students and families enrolled at Millis High School can learn here about exam payment submission for the 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully before placing your order.
Exam Fee Payment Deadline: October 23, 2020, midnight EST.
AP EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students will activate their AP® Exams on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org in class with the AP® Teachers before September 23, 2020. An active College Board profile log in will be needed (see FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Students will receive from APTS at the email address linked to their MyAP account a customized and personal digital invoice for exam fees that are due. Invoices will be emailed out on September 28, 2020. Exam fees are due paid in full by October 23, 2020.
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost per exam is $98.
2. Students enrolled in AP® courses at Millis High School are required to sit for, pay for and take the exam that accompanies the course.
3. To activate an AP® Exam for the May 2021 exam administration, students will log into their College Board profiles in their Millis HS AP® class via http://myap.collegeboard.org – This step will incur on or before September 23, 2020 DURING Class.
If you were absent and have not completed this step, please see the FAQs for more information.
4. Payment submission for AP® exams will be done through a digital invoice through APTS. Students with active exam orders on MyAP will receive on September 28, 2020 a custom digital invoice. Invoices will be emailed to the email address on the student’s College Board profile.
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided in the invoice.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before October 19, 2020 ensure timely processing.
Payment of the balance due in full must be submitted by October 23, 2020.
Penalty fees of $10 per exam will be levied beginning October 24, 2020 and through October 30, 2020. Any exams with an outstanding balance as of October 30, 2020 will be de-activated in MyAP and the student will not be allowed to sit for the May 2021 exam.
5. Per College Board regulations: students MAY NOT take both the AP® Calculus AB and the AP® Calculus BC exams in the same calendar year. In addition, only students who have completed the AP® Computer Science Principles required in-class assessment due to College Board on April 30 may sit for the May exam.
6. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, see Mr. Awdycki before the October 23, 2020 deadline. Approval may take several days so it is critical to apply early. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. If approved, you will be issued a new, updated Exam Fee Invoice via email.
7. In special and extenuating circumstances, exam cancellation may be allowed. To request an exam cancellation, please email email@example.com and include your name, name of your school, and the exam title to be cancelled. Your cancellation request will be reviewed by your school AP Coordinator for approval. If the cancellation request is submitted before March 10, 2020, the refund will be a $93 per exam refund.
8. Exam location information will be communicated to examinees closer to exam day. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:45 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:45 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP Exam early.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org