Students and Families enrolled in Hardin Valley Academy can register here for the 2019 Advanced Placement (AP) Administration.
Registration Deadline: February 27, 2019
- AP Exam Calendar 2019
- AP Exam Site Security Regulations
- AP Exam Day Information
- AP Exam Locations
- Register for AP Exams
1. AP Exams must be paid for and ordered in advance. The registration site opens on December 3, 2018. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2019 AP EXAMS CLOSES ON FEBRUARY 27, 2019 (midnight CST.)
2. The cost of each AP Exam is $94.00 each. Capstone Exams are $142 per course. Please read through the information below and then click on “Register for AP Exams” to submit an order.
3. Late registration is possible from February 28 through March 12 with a penalty fee of $20 per exam. No orders will be accepted after March 12, midnight CST.
4. Payment for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online registration form and in your e-mail confirmation.
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, please see Mrs. Coffey in the Library for eligibility confirmation and to be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will further reduce the price of the exam.
6. No cancellations or refunds are possible.
7. ALL students taking an AP exam will be require to attend a pre-administration session on April 15, 2019 at 8:30am in the HVA Auditorium.
8. All students need to submit a copy of the enclosed permission form for off campus testing. Submit this form no later than April 15 to your AP Teacher. Click HERE to download.
Current school board policy states that you must take the exam in order to earn additional points on the final student grade point average.
Questions or need assistance? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-855-663-8348.