2022-2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Registration for Humble High School
Registration for (AP®) Exams closes October 28, 2022 (midnight CST)
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Deadline to activate your exam is October 28, 2022.* (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee – Submit exam fees between September 1 and October 28, 2022.* Click below to submit the fees.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be pre-ordered by completing Step 1 and Step 2 above no later than October 28, 2022*.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $96.
3. The online fee submission system accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments. There is an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 24, 2022.
4. NOTE that students who fail to complete both steps 1 and 2 by October 28, 2022 will NOT have a successful exam order initiated and will not have an exam ordered. See FAQs for more information.*
Late registration is possible from November 15, 2022 through February 24, 2023 with a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
5. Fee Assistance: Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board and the State of Texas are available to families who qualify.
All students must submit a $40 minimum payment per exam, but students currently enrolled in free or reduced lunch will qualify for a significant fee reduction on AP® exams.
- Students who are eligible for a total reduced fee of LESS than $40 per exam AND who sit for the exam administration may be eligible for a refund at the end of May. The amount of the State of Texas subsidy and therefore the amount of the partial refund is current TBD (as of 8-19-22).
6. REFUNDS: There will be no refunds issued after February 24, 2023. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel must submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org – include the student’s name, their school name, and the name of the exam the students wishes to cancel. Refund requests submitted before February 24, 2023 will be eligible for a partial refund of exam fees. (A $40 College Board penalty fee will be retained for cancellations. Credit/debit card fees are non-refundable.) Cancellations after February 24, 2023 and no shows on exam day will not be eligible for any refund.
7. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
8. Students that miss their AP® test may qualify to take an alternate late exam. Documentation will be required and will need to be submitted to your campus AP® Coordinator, Ms. Barlow. Alternate late testing is allowed by College Board under the following circumstances:
|No Additional Late Fee Incurred||Additional Late Fee of $40 Incurred|
Alternate late exams will be given on May 17-19, 2023 as per College Board policy. For more information regarding alternate late testing, please contact APTS at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Students enrolled in courses that COMMENCE in the second semester will not be able to add the course to MyAP until the course actually begins. These students and only these students can register and submit fees without penalty for the corresponding exams from January 4, 2023 until February 24, 2023.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com