2023-2024 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Registration for Humble High School
Registration for (AP®) Exams closes October 27, 2023 (midnight CST)
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Deadline to activate your exam is October 27, 2023 (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee – Submit exam fees between September 1 and October 27, 2023. Click below to submit the fees.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be pre-ordered by completing Step 1 and Step 2 above no later than October 27, 2023.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $98.
3. The online fee submission system accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments. There is an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is October 23.
4. NOTE that students who fail to complete both steps 1 and 2 by October 27, 2023 will NOT have a successful exam order initiated and will not have an exam ordered. See FAQs for more information.*
Late registration is possible from November 15, 2023 through February 26, 2024 with a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
5. Fee Assistance: Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board and the State of Texas are available to families who qualify.
All students must submit a $40 minimum payment per exam, but students currently enrolled in free or reduced lunch will qualify for a significant fee reduction on AP® exams.
- Students who are eligible for a total reduced fee of LESS than $40 per exam AND who sit for the exam administration may be eligible for a refund at the end of May. The amount of the State of Texas subsidy and therefore the amount of the partial refund is current TBD (as of 8-28-23).
6. REFUNDS: Per Humble High School policies, there’s no cancellations and no refunds for withdrawing from an exam.
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org