Read all sections below carefully. You will be asked to verify as part of the process that you have read and understood all the policies and regulations below.
Fall Registration Deadline: November 8, 2020
Spring Registration deadline: March 8, 2020
- To register for an AP® Exam students must complete TWO steps by the November 8, 2020 deadline:
Activate your AP® Exam on MyAP by joining your AP® Class with the Join Code from your teacher
While logged into MyAP, click on "Register for Exam" beneath the exam subject title.
Submit Exam Fees by the deadline
- The cost of each AP® exam is $96
- The AP® Exam Registration window opens September 8, 2020 and closes on November 8, 2020 for exams corresponding to AP® Courses that commence in the Fall.
- Exams that correspond to courses that COMMENCE in the Spring – and ONLY these exams (AP® Music Theory, AP® Physics C Electricity & Magnetism, AP® Computer Science A, AP® Computer Science Principles, AP® US Government and AP® English Language) may register with no penalty through March 8, 2021.
- Late activation on the College Board MyAP site (after November 13, 2020) incur a $40 per exam late order fee from the College Board. Late activation fees will be collected separately.
- NO registrations or payment submissions are possible after March 8, 2021.
- Non-HHS students or homeschooled students who wish to test at Holliston High School need to contact the school AP® Coordinator to seek approval and to obtain Independent Student Exam Only Join Codes for MyAP®.
- All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the APTS online payment form, which accepts credit or debit card payments. A 3% payment fee is added to the order for credit card or debit card payments. To mail in payment in the form of check or money order, please complete the order online and mail a copy of the form to the address provided on the confirmation. Checks should be made payable to “APTS” and be postmarked by November 4, 2020 to ensure timely processing.
- An exam order will NOT be considered completed unless BOTH steps for registration have been completed. Any student who has not completed BOTH steps listed in Item 1 & 2 above by the applicable deadlines, will not have an exam ordered.
- Refund policy:
- Students who wish to cancel an AP Exam may do so through March 10, 2021 for a full refund of $96. (Late registration fees and any applicable credit card fees are not refundable.)
- Changes to registrations/cancellations from March 10, 2021 onwards will not be eligible for any refund.
- Cancellation notification must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student’s name, Holliston High School’s name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel.
- Holliston is committed to ensuring every student can take an AP® exam and will work with families as needed on adjusted fees or a payment installment plan. If a fee reduction is granted a family will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will reduce the price of the exam in the online registration form. To apply for a fee reduction, please contact Dominique Ross at email@example.com for a fee reduction code. HHS does not ask for justification or explanation of your request for financial assistance.
- Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your guidance counselor to review your status. If you do not have approval from the College Board, you will not be provided accommodations. The deadline for submission of applications to the College Board for accommodations is January 15, 2021.
- Information regarding testing locations and start times will be available closer to test day.
- Please contact AP® Coordinator Dominique Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
- Technical help or assistance needed with registration, please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348