Families and students enrolled at High Bluff Academy can register here for the 2024 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
FALL REGISTRATION DEADLINE: November 1, 2023
SPRING REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 1, 2024
Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Fee Submission – Submit fees by the applicable deadline by clicking on Submit AP® Exam Payment Complete the online payment form to submit fees.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students log into their AP® Exam Groups on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Exam group. Students activate the exam by entering their Join Code given to them by their course teacher and then clicking the “Register for Exam” button.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance.Deadlines are based on when a course commences:
- For courses that commence BEFORE November 1: FALL Registration is open September 15, 2023 through November 1, 2023
- For courses that commence AFTER November 1: SPRING Registration is open November 16, 2023 through March 1, 2024.
Late Registration for FALL is possible with a penalty fee of $40 per exam from November 16, 2023 to March 1, 2024. There is no late registration possible in the Spring.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $120 ($170 per AP Capstone exam.)
3. All exams must be pre-paid and activated online. The online payment system accepts credit card and debit card payments. Payment with a credit or debit card has a 3.1% credit card fee added.
4. Students will activate their exams on the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org by logging in with their College Board profiles (the same profile use to register for SAT® exams, or to retrieve PSAT/NMSQT® or AP® exam scores in past years.) Each exam subject will require a Join Code (access code) which is subject, teacher and class period specific. HBA teachers will distribute the Join Codes. Students must apply the Join Code by the applicable deadline if they are planning to take the exam in May 2024.
5. BOTH steps 1 and 2 above are to be completed by the applicable deadline to successfully place an exam order without penalty fee. Without completion of both steps, the AP Coordinator will not be able to submit an exam order.
6. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel before the deadline for their payment/registration window will receive full exam fee refund. Students who cancel after their payment window closure and before April 1, 2024 (11:59pm PST) will receive a partial refund (A $40 College Board penalty fee for cancellation will be retained as well as a $5 processing fee.) Debit/credit card fees are non-refundable. The cancellation notification must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student’s name, school name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel.
7. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration. Please review carefully the AP® Test Site Security Regulations.
General questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com